↬့◗Neuvillette | We will Find a Way ❤︎𓁹

Fluff, Angst

Fluff, Angst

I suggest you should get some fresh air monsieur.

Another day another hectic life for me, "ugh what is this nonsense case !" I throw a stack of paper on my table and earn a surprise from my master monsieur Neuvillette

Another day another hectic life for me, "ugh what is this nonsense case !" I throw a stack of paper on my table and earn a surprise from my master monsieur Neuvillette. "Y/n, deep breath and calm down." I groaned and leaned on my chair, "how can I calm down when people give us a simple case that they should've solve it on their own !?" He sighed and continue writing his paper but he stopped and placed his pen on the table.

"I do feel tired working all day, say y/n what do you suggest ?" I smirked, "let's go outside and enjoy the view ? I heard from Navia there are food bazaar in the city today." He drink a glass of water before he stood up and walk to my desk. "Let's go y/n." I stood up and both of us walked outside the building.

"Finally fresh air." I took a deep breath, all of a sudden he intertwined his hand with mine, "Finally I can hold your hand." I rolled my eyes, "I hate it when we need to be professional because of our job inside that pathetic office." Because of Furina request for both of us we need to leave our relationship when we deal with work.

"What are we waiting for ? We don't have all day." Both of us walked to the elevator from Palais Mermonia heading down. After we arrived in the city, the place was crowded, "maybe this is a bad idea." Neuvillette was about to walk again to the elevator but I stopped him before he reach there. "Come on ! It will be fine." I reassured him a couple of times until he give up. "Okay fine."

Both of us walked to the bazaar, "wait... I think it's not only local food." I gasp when I saw beautiful mochi arranged neatly on a table. "Look there's Inazuma food." I run towards the food stand and bought some of them. "Slow down Y/n." He stood beside me eating with me while people murmuring about Neuvillette.

I rolled my eyes, "whatever they say just don't listen to them, right Neu-" I look to my right and Neuvillette wasn't there. "Here we go again." I walk back to Palais Mermonia heading to the office, just what I expected he was there, standing in front of a window staring at an empty glass on his hand.

"If this is about what they say." He immediately cut me off by placing his glass on the table and stare at me. "This is not about what they say !"

"Then what ?"He sighed, "I feel like I don't belong here with human." From the window I could see rain started pouring heavy, "you'll be fine Neu, we've been through this before."

"Before was different. Now it's too much." The rain keeps pouring without any single sign it will stop. "How can I help then ?" He took a glance outside through the window, now his back facing me. "I need some time alone." Only time will answer.

I walked to the door, before I turn the doorknob I look back to his figure, "I'll see you later Neuvillette." By the time I walked out from Palais Mermonia, I was soaked with rain. "I hope you find what you looking for."
...
...
...
...

"My snack !!"