↬့◗Various Characters | Winter Wonderland ⬡𔓕 ☽︎

Adventure, Crack, AU

We saw a giant snowman chasing us

All the lights are shining so brightly everywhereAnd the sound of children's laughter fills the air And everyone is singingI hear those sleigh bells ringing

And the sound of children's laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing

*ding dong ding dong*

I frowned while looking at the clock in my livingroom that showed 7:00 in the morning, I stood up with a mug of hot cocoa in my hand and walk to the doors.

"Who is the person that have the audacity to bother me on Sunday, especially seven in the morning while drinking my hot cocoa !?"
I groaned and open the door, I saw my boyfriend Alhaitham, I scrunched my nose and ask him.
"What are you doing here ?"

He took a sip of my hot cocoa and give me a quick kiss on my lips before he walked inside and sit on my couch. "Babe, explain what are you doing here ? You know you never bother me on Sunday." I sigh and close the door. I drink my cocoa and put it on a table.

"Oh you didn't read our group chat ?" I shook my head, "of course not." He sigh and showed me the group chat from his phone, I grab it and sit on a couch next to him.

Teyvat explorer

Ningguang
Guys, I have an idea
Let's have a vacation to my grandparents Villa
In the mountain
With a beautiful view of frozen lake
We can do ice skating

Ayaka
That's a good idea
Let's go
@Ayato let's go!!!

Ayato
I'm in

Cyno
Me too

Nahida
1

Thoma
2

3

+70 unread messages

"That's why, I pick you up right now but it seems like you're in a middle of a moment here." I drink my cocoa until it's empty and run upstairs to pack my clothes, it took me ten minutes to pack also another five minutes to take a quick shower.

I went downstairs and Alhaitham already on his motorcycle luckily I brought my clothes in backpack so it should be fine. I locked the doors before both of us going straight to the villa.

After half an hour with my back aching we finally arrived in the spectacular villa surrounded by trees, since the villa located on top so no wonder the view was straight to the frozen lake that Ningguang talked about. Damn, rich people are different.

"Y/n ! You made it !" Ningguang immediately hugged me from the moment I walked in to the livingroom.
"Come here I show you your room, and Haitham you can ask Zhongli,  he will show you your room." She smiled and lead me to the third floor.

"Oh my god Ningguang !! There's a balcony here !"I run to the balcony and open the glass door.
"Whoa ! So beautiful!" I throw my backpack to the bed and jump on the soft comfy king sized bed.

"Have fun Y/n, me and the others will see you at the lake and don't forget grab one of the ice skating shoes in the drawer next to the front door." She closed the door and left me alone in the room.

I stood up and walk to the balcony, most of the girls already gathered around the lake. "I should get going." I walk down and just like Ningguang said I grab one of the ice skating shoes in the drawer and run to the lake.

"Y/n ! Look at me ! I'm dancing on ice !" I can hear Amber shouted my name with her usual happy smile plastered on her face, "way to go Amber !!" I shouted back before I put on my shoes and started to skate.

I gently glide on the ice and make my way to the middle of the lake. "Whoa it sure is beautiful." I skate far enough until all of them are out of my sight."This is ni-" I heard bushes rustling near me, anxiously I glance to the source of the sound. "Maybe it's not what I think it is." A bunny suddenly jumped from the bushes. I thought it was a bear.

"Calm down y/n, there's nothing to be afraid of." I calm myself and ready to leave the place but suddenly a giant polar bear jump and eat the rabbit. "No !" The polar bear turn towards me and growl. Run !

I immediately take off my ice skating shoes since I'm not that pro with ice skating so I run while using my socks to avoid falling. The ice was thin, the bear probably 1000 pound and not to mention it runs really fast causing the ice slowly cracks, "GIRLS ! RUN !" I shout loud enough for them to look at me, Yelan who was building a giant snowman with Klee immediately carry her and run.

Meanwhile Ei and Ayaka throwing rocks to the polar bear, they slowed down the bear and thanks to them I have time to run away. We made it inside the house and immediately locked the door. "Shit !" I leaned to the door with Ei and Ayaka while the boys looking at us weirdly with cards on their hands. "What happen to all of you ? You guys look like you have seen ghost." Venti walking from the kitchen with beer in his hand staring at us.

"No, we saw a giant snowman chasing us and ready to eat us." Kokomi told them, and they believe her. "What a dumbass." Sara shook her head and went upstairs.
"I can't believe it, you guys are dumber than I thought." Faruzan sighed and went to the kitchen, "wow guys just wow, I will go make dinner rather than staying in this room filled with morons." Xiangling walk to the kitchen with Sucrose and Ganyu. "Unbelievable." I rolled my eyes and follow the others to the kitchen.

While the boys having fun, all of the girls were in the kitchen cooking dinner, we finished around eight o'clock. I prepare the table with a little help from Layla and Nilou. "Guys ! Let's have dinner !" A few second after collei shout, all of the boys immediately sit and ready to eat.

"Ehhem, before that. I have something to say." We looked at Ningguang and the dining table went silent.
"I just want to say, thank you for coming here and make memories together, I hope we can be friends for a very long time."