↬့◗Tighnari | Forest Ranger ⬡

Adventure

Adventure

Forest Rangers to the rescue !

"I hate forest." For the thousandth time Paimon complains next to my ear about how much she doesn't like the forest, how hungry she is even though she just ate and finished 2 plates of sandwiches. "Bugs everywhere !" I rolled my eyes and walked faster, we were on our way to Tighnari's place to help him, I don't know what but he said some animals in the forest were sick.

After what seemed like hours, we finally arrived at our destination. we were immediately greeted by Collei at the door who was decorating the place. "Y/n and Paimon !" I smiled and waved at him. "What are you doing ?" she shrugged "I'm decorating to celebrate forest rangers anniversary dinner tonight." I pushed Paimon, "Paimon will help you."

"Hey who said-" I covered her mouth with my hand. "Do you know where Tignhari is ?" at the exact moment when I asked where Tignhari was, Tignhari came out from the house. "Oh ? Y/n and Paimon you're here, let's get going then before it gets dark."

Me and Tignhari looked at each other and I gave him a double glance at Paimon while shaking my head, I hope he understands. his ears twitched and his eyebrows shot up. "Uhm Paimon, you should be here helping Collei and the others with the decoration and cooking as well."

After Paimon heard the word cooking she immediately agreed to stay here and help the others as long as she could eat. "Okay, I'll see you later Paimon." Tignhari and I finally went to the forest to investigate sick animals. "What happened just now ?" Tighnari suddenly asked while looking at me, "oh that...she was loud, my ear need to relax a bit."

"I can't blame you though." We continued walking for about 2 hours until we stopped at a place in the forest, where I saw some animals in a fenced area. "I know what happened to them." He took the herbs out of his pouch and gave them to the animals. "Recently the water in Sumeru was poisoned by irresponsible person who dumped chemical waste into the river."

"Did you catch the person ?" He nodded, "yeah I did with Alhaitham help." When he had given the herbs to each animal, we walked towards home. "Y/n, you can stay in our place for tonight if you want." I shook my head, "No thanks, I wish I coud but I have other things to do."

"It's okay, at least stay for dinner." I nodded, "I will." when we walked home, strangely this time it didn't feel far because we talked a lot. From blue skies and scorching sun to sunset we arrived just in time for Collei and Paimon setting the table. "Y/n ! Tignhari ! Come on sit down." Paimon welcomed me and Tignhari, the food served was various from grilled, boiled to fried food.

"I cook all of this." Paimon said proudly with a sparkling face. "You worked hard Paimon." I give it a thumbs up. Not long after all the food and drinks were served, the celebration started. "I don't know where to start, I'm very happy to be part of this team and I hope we can be even better in the future, sorry I'm not good with words."

Tignhari looked nervous and zone out, I nudged his shoulder and he looked at me. "You did your best, congrats Tighnari." I clinked my glass with him before drinking it. "Thank you y/n."