↬့◗Kazuha | Leaves in the Wind ⬡◑

Adventure, Random

Adventure, Random

It was a lovely day

"Looking for who now ?" Katheryne sigh and reply, "a wanderer in Inazuma named Kaedehara Kazuha, he might know some information about samurai and maybe he saw the suspicious Kairagi who kidnapped a dog that you're looking for

"a wanderer in Inazuma named Kaedehara Kazuha, he might know some information about samurai and maybe he saw the suspicious Kairagi who kidnapped a dog that you're looking for."

I need to find whoever this is just to ask, 'hey do you perhaps saw a kairagi kidnapping a ninja dog ?' Ha ha very funny, I thought Katheryne knows everything.

"Y/n ! Do you hear me ?" I blink my eyes a few times before I shook my head.
"You can ask Beidou about Kazuha before she leave this afternoon to Liyue, you better hurry."

Chill bruh.

"Okay I'll go, thanks Katheryne." I look at the sun and my shadows, "hmmm okay probably right now is twelve in the morning, better hurry up with this lost dog quest !" I run from Inazuma city to the harbor but because I was careless, I bump to someone, "oh my, I'm sorry I'm in a hurry." A white and red hair boy and a calm face looking at me, "it's fine." I said sorry several times before I run again to the harbor.

I arrive just in time before Beidou sail away, "Beidou !!!!" She look at me and wave her hand towards me,
"oho, if it isn't y/n ! Do you need help ?"
I nod, "do you- wait let me... catch...my breath." I control my breath first and continue to speak, "do you know someone name Kaedehara Kazuha ?" She immediately say yes,
"I just dropped him here in Inazuma he said he has something to do, hey he was there when you're in my ship to Inazuma three days ago."

Three days ago ?

"Kazuha ?" She nod while giving instructions to her workers.
"The boy who has white and red hair with red eyes also he has a kind face."

White and red hair ? Is she talking about that boy I just met ?

"OH ! SO THAT WAS KAZUHA !? THANK YOU BEIDOU !" I run back to Inazuma city perhaps I'll meet him along the way. After a few minutes, I arrive in the spot where I met him well of course he already left.

"I should've known it was him."

It's okay, I can find him tomorrow.

I stretch my arms, "what a day." I walk to a beach and clear my mind or so I thought until I heard sound of swords slashed and I saw a spark.

Electro ?

I decided to take a look and I saw Kazuha, "whoa archon heard my prayer."

Well I wasn't exactly pray...never mind.

I saw a cute dog wearing hat inside a cage. "WHOA !" I jump to the scene and help him defeat the kairagi. Once we're done I release the dog. "Woof woof."

Eh ? I should've bring Gorou with me.

The dog immediately bow and bark again before he left.
"Y/n ? Am I right ?" He put his sword to its place and walk towards me, "thank you for your he-
I have no idea what happen but he fall to my shoulder.
"Kazu ? Kazu ? Wake up ! Kazu !?" I shook his body but he won't wake up. "Kazu ? Are you hurt somewhere ?" I check everything and I found a big cut on his back. "Oh my !"

I carry him on my shoulder, I planned to take him to Inazuma city but in the village near inazuma city an old man saw me. "Kid, he looks badly injured, why don't you come to my house I will treat him." I got no choice to accept the offer. I lay him down with his back on top, the old man took off his shirt.
"I uhm I better wait outside." I stood up and left the room.

I almost saw his body oh my !

After several minutes later the old man told me that he will be okay. "I'm sorry to bother you this late night, how can I repay you ?" He smile at me, "you don't have to kid, your presence already make this old man happy."

"But...uhm how about I cook you something tomorrow, a special dish from Mondstadt and I will always come visit you later if I'm in Inazuma to repay your kindness." He gladly accept it.

In the morning Kazuha already disappear. "Where is this kid ?" I get up from bed and look outside, "this one is perfect and also that one." The old man said in the little tomatoes field next to his house.

Kazuha, gathering tomatoes ?

I went to the backyard and take a bucket of water from the well and wash my face before I meet them. I made a promise to the old man, I decided to cook him sweet madame and after that me and Kazuha leave the location and went to Inazuma city to meet Katheryne.

"Thank you for both of your hard work, I appreciate it and this is the payment." She gave me some mora and I gave half of it to Kazuha. "I don't want it." I frowned my face and give him a deadly stare, "take it."
He shook his head, "then, what do you want ?." I asked him, he told me to wait and give him time to think. "Dinner ?" I accept his offer and have dinner with him. "I'm going back to Liyue tomorrow morning, would you like to come ?" I let out a heavy sigh, "I wish I could, I still have something to do here." We finish our dinner and we go separate ways.
"I'll see you off tomorrow." Kazuha nod and left.

In the morning I'm in a hurry because I woke up late. "Damn !" I clean myself first and then I run to the harbor.

Please be there, please be there.

I keep running and running even though I'm exhausted but I have to do it, I made a promise. I arrive in the harbor and I saw Kazuha walking to Beidou ship, "WAIIT !" Kazuha stop his step and staring at me. "Wa-let me....hooooo ca-tch my br...breath."

"I promised that I'll see you off." He gave me a smile and thumbs up with his left hand, "and I'm ready to go, thank you y/n." He touch my head and caressing it, "it was a lovely day with you y/n, I'm looking forward to it, let's meet again. Until next time." He gave me his last smile and left with Beidou. "Until next time.

"I will pick you up if you want to come back to liyue !! Just send me a letter !" Beidou shouted while waving at me,
"aye captain Beidou !"