↬့◗Diluc | New Kid ☽︎❤︎ (✰)

AU, Fluff

AU, Fluff

Me ? Falling in love with the new kid? Please, that ain't happening.

Being the most popular girl in college is exhausting as fuck, everyday there's no way I can get out from crowded people that ask for my number, eating lunch together or breakfast, and some of them ask me to go on a date with them, seriously everyd...

Being the most popular girl in college is exhausting as fuck, everyday there's no way I can get out from crowded people that ask for my number, eating lunch together or breakfast, and some of them ask me to go on a date with them, seriously everyday their imagination gettin' wild and wild and sometimes I found someone stalking me or taking pitcure of me and videos while I enjoy my weekend, I feel like I can't get peace in my own life.

Like now, I'm sitting on my seat and boys keep staring at me like crazy people ready to eat me every second.

No shit.

I heard heels from the hallway and it comes to my class, prof. Lisa standing in front of the class.

"Class I need your attention !"
She only said that once and everyone immediately fixed their gaze to her, she's scary when angry so better to avoid that. She look at the door and nod, suddenly a red haired guy came in carrying black backpack on his left shoulder and wow he's stylish for a guy he has taste in outfit.

"Please introduce yourself." He take a deep breath.

"Yo, Diluc Ragnvindr or Diluc, nice to meet y'all."
I blink a few times, that was the most short, you know what never mind.

"Diluc, you can sit next to Y/n, Y/n please raise your hand."
I raised my hand, Diluc immediately approach me and sit right next to me.

"Y/n, show Diluc around after my class finish okay ?"
I nodded and said no problem.

__

"So Diluc Ragnvindr huh ?"
He nodded while we walking together in the hallway.

"I like your long name."
He said thanks, we continue our journey in the hallway....wait no shit.

I heard a lot of footsteps in the hallway more like running and sprinting towards me with papers on their hands and teddy bears.

"Diluc, I'll show you around later, for now we need to run !!!"
I run the other way and Diluc followed me but then he grabbed my wrist and lead me upstairs, wait... are we going to the rooftop !!? He run on stairs in full speed while me I'm afraid I'll trip.

"Hurry up !" He shouted

"Hey ! I can't run as fast as you ! Whoa..."
he lifted me up and carry me bridal style continue our way to the rooftop.

No shit, what's wrong with my heart !

I swear I'm blushing right now because his face is really close with mine, I could see his perfect jawline, his chin and his beautiful eyes from my view.

We arrived on the rooftop and he put me down, locked the door while staring at me.

"What the heck was that ?" He asked me.

"Well..."

"They were like hungry dogs looking for prey."
🙂 well he's not wrong.

"Sorry, first day of college ruined by me, you see I don't know why people are chasing me since I become the new homecoming queen last year."
He sighed and sit down with his back facing the door.

"Are we going to stuck here ? Until night ? Or tomorrow ?" I shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know, well maybe but-

"I have a crazy idea if you fine with it."
Crazy idea ??? Seems worth to try right ?

"Okay...if that crazy idea going to help us out from here." He stood up and hold my wrist.

Ok, what is happening ?

He unlock the door and well just as I expected some of them waiting for me. He suddenly circled his hand to my waist.

Haaa ???? Haaaaaa ???

"I-if you dare to chase my gi-gr girlfriend again, I won't hesitate to find your house."

GIRLFRIEND !? WAAAAAAAAAA

"Is she really your girlfriend ?" Someone asked.

How the fuck

He didn't get me a minute to breathe, he pinned me to the wall and without hesitation he kissed me.

SHIT THIS ISN'T REAL THIS ISN'T REAL

Sorry, he whispered to my ear.

"What ? You guys want more proof ?"
They shook their heads and left. My legs couldn't control my body anymore and I fell to the ground.

"Are you okay ?? I'm sorry if it was too much."

Too much ? Yes you almost make me die.

"No totally it's fine, thank you for freeing me from that."
He nodded and I continue to show him around the building in awkward situations like seriously I can't get that off from my mind even when I got home.

"Shit, what am I thinking."
I lay down on my bed looking at the ceiling while my finger playing with my hair.

His lips taste sweet....

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!!"
I flipped my body and scream to my favorite plushie.

"Get it together y/n get it together."
I try to be calm and go to sleep.

Time skip ( Next Week )

Things are getting worse and worse than last week, every students thought that I date Diluc and..... I cannot avoid Diluc since he's always clingy to me and play along with the act as my fake boyfriend 😭😭 I can't do this anymore, if whatever this is keep going I won't make it 😭😭😭

Here we are in our fateful place on the rooftop.

"Diluc I can't do this anymore...let's just tell the truth-

"Yes, let's tell the truth that from this day on....

He walk closer to me and touch my chin.

"You're mine."