Chapter 24

"So are you excited for this weekend?" Levi asked, slinking his arms around Ashlyn's shoulders and oh-so smoothly sat next to the empty chair next to her. They were currently in Mr Gordon's class, one of the few classes she had with Levi.

She sighed and shook her head. "No. Care to refresh my memory?"

"Saturday night. You, me and food."

Ashlyn tapped her fingers on her chin, pretending to think about what he was talking about when she knew very well what he was referring to. "We're going to McDonalds?"

"Don't be silly, Ashy. That's for little children. We, the mature adults we are, are having dinner with your parents."

"But I'm not mature yet, my dear senior." She blinked innocently. "While you may be eighteen, I'm still seventeen remember? But I'm sure if you ask another girl they'd be willing to introduce you to their parents."

Levi pursed his lips. "You don't want me to meet your parents, do you?"

Ashlyn bit her lips. "Not really. I mean we've only been dating for like two days. Two days! Do you really want to meet them? Don't you think it's a bit too soon?"

"Come on Ash. How bad can it be? I've met Jaime's dad before and he's cool. All I want is to meet your mum and show her how her daughter didn't made a mistake by choosing me."

Levi stared at Ashlyn without blinking. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Let me meet your Mum."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Please?"

"Fine." She sighed.

He threw his fist in the air. "She said yes!"

Ashlyn laughed. "It's not like you were proposing or anything."

"I might as well have been." He winked.

Ashlyn rolled her eyes and turned back to the textbook they were suppose to read while Mr Gordon went to the office to make copies of some worksheet. "Go back to your seat, Levi."

"Okay...but only if you come with me."

"Needy."

"Gorgeous."

"Suck up."

"Beautiful."

"Jerk."

"Delightful."

"Egotistical butt face."

"Incredible butt and face."

"Levi!" Ashlyn hissed.

"Ashy Washy." He smirked, enjoying their little banter.

"Go away." She whined. Ashlyn seriously needed to get her work done in classes. Her grades were slipping to the point where she should be worried.

"I want a kiss first."

"We're in class."

"Mr Gordon isn't here." Levi looked around the class.

"But everyone else is!" She glanced at her nosey classmates who were stealing sneak peeks at them.

"I don't care about them." He shrugged.

"But I do!"

"One quick kiss and I'll leave you to your nerd work"

Ashlyn huffed out in annoyance. Getting stared at by her schoolmates was something she was partially used to. But being kissed by Levi was something she was still trying to be comfortable with. "Not now-"