Chapter 14

Levi had been calling her all Saturday morning. Ashlyn was beyond pissed with his persistency. Her fingers itched to answer his calls just so she could curse him with all her might but she didn't want to give him that satisfaction. Not only was she bombarded by calls but with messages too.

Morning Ash!
-Levi
08.12am

Are u awake yet?
-Levi
08.20am

Why didn't u answer my calls? L
-Levi
09.11am

Ashlyn chose to ignore all of it, trying to make him think that she was still asleep and then maybe he would stop bothering her. Just maybe.

I know you're awake, Ashlyn. I called
Jaime and he told me you're awake. No
point lying. >:(
-Levi
09.27am

Ashlyn groaned to herself, hating the fact that she has a 'spy' in the house. She definitely needed to have a talk with Jaime about privacy soon.

What do u want? -.-
-Ash
09.32am

Finally! Hi J
-Levi
09.32am

Hi? That's all?
-Ash
09.33am

Hi Ashlyn J
-Levi
09.33am

I'm going back 2 sleep,Levi.
-Ash
09.35am

Are u free tonight?
-Levi
09.37am

Ashlyn thought about it for a while. She had planned to sleep throughout the afternoon and then maybe watch some DVDs at night.

I'm busy. I have plans.
-Ash
09.38am

Don't tell me u have a date with someone?
-Levi
09.39am

Maybe I do have a date.
-Ash
09.40am

U're lying. I can tell. ;)
-Levi
09.42am

Bye Levi.
-Ash
09.45am

Ashlyn activated her phone into silent mode and cuddled back under her covers before she fell back into a deep sleep.

*****

"Knock, knock!" Jaime banged the door. "Wake up Ashlyn!"

Ashlyn groaned, pulling the covers over her head. "What do you want?"

"Your mum sent me to wake you up. She has something to ask you." Jaime said.

"Tell her I don't want to wake up." Ashlyn said.

"Why are you still asleep anyway?" Jaime asked. "It's three in the afternoon!"

"Go away!" Ashlyn spat.

She heard his footsteps leaving and smiled to herself. But seconds later, she felt a wet and cooling sensation on her head. Ashlyn jumped right off her bed, startled. "What the hell Jaime?!"

Jaime stood five feet away from her, holding a pail. "Your mum told me to do so." He shrugged.

Ashlyn's jaw dropped. "My mum told you to pour cold water on me?!"

Jaime rubbed the back of his head. "Well...she didn't exactly told me to pour cold water on you." He admitted. "But she did told me to do whatever it takes to wake you up."

Ashlyn clenched her fist and approached Jaime menacingly. "You little son of-"

"See you downstairs!" Jaime said hurriedly as he dashed out of the door.

*****

After taking a shower, Ashlyn went to the living room grudgingly. Jaime and Alan were already there talking to her mum.