Chapter 31

Chapter 31 

Time 

"I still can't believe you have a boyfriend, may papatol pala sa'yo." The man beside me said and that make me glare at him and he just put his hands up and act like he is zipping his mouth I just rolled my eyes at him hanggang sa makarating kami sa location ng mall show namin. 

When some people saw us entering the backstage they all shouted and come running at me and Jayce kaya pinalibutan na kami ng mga guard until we reach the room and when we enter inayusan lang ako ng kaunti dahil naka-ayos naman na ako and Jayce just sleep dahil may isang oras pa naman before the show started dahil nagdadatingan pa lang daw yung mga tao. 

I am just looking at the phone in my hand still waiting for the person I am waiting to call or message me pero nagising na lang si Jayce dahil sa lakas ng sigaw ng mga tao sa labas at pagsabi sa'min na 10 minutes daw pwede na kaming lumabas. 

"Smile, Chantal. Don't let people saw you're frowning like that." Jayce said. 

"I know I am wrong but how can I fix it if we are miles away? He is not even answering my calls and messages. I hate to say this and I didn't know that I will say this but I am starting to hate this now. I am starting to hate what I am doing because it's stopping me to come to him." I said and I though Jayce will laugh because of what I saw but he look at me with his serious expression. 

"Don't say that, you love this before him Chantal and I am sure if he heard that he will blame himself because you are forgetting your first love." he said at mabilis na lumayo sa'kin para may itanong sa PA niya at ako naman natahimik na lang dahil sa sinabi niya. 

He is right, Michael will be furious when he heard me say it. He is the person who always priorities my career he always think of what will happen to my career kaya nga pinili niya na ganito ang sitwasyon namin because he don't want to take me away from my spotlight. Parang siya pa nga ang mas takot na masira ako kaysa sa'kin and I know the reason why he don't want me to lose what I work hard for because of him. 

Tama nga naman kasi sila I first love my spotlight before him but I am also Michael's spotlight now. The spotlight that will never leave him and be taken away from him I promise that to his mom. 

Palabas na kami ng backstage and Jayce's hand is already on my waist that is why I took that opportunity to mouthed him thank you and sorry because I know what I said disappoint him nakalimutan ko na isa pala sa ayaw ng isang Jayce Serrano ay yung mga taong handang mawala sa kanila ang lahat dahil lang sa isang dahilan. He is a man who is always determined at ayaw niya sa mga taong handang isuko ang lahat ng pinaghirapan dahil lang sa isang bagay he always believe na pwede naman daw pagsabayin bakit kailangang may bitawan siya and I salute him for thinking that way. 

Kung sino man ang magiging girlfriend ng isang Jayce Serrano ang swerte niya na. She will be a non-showbiz girlfriend but I know Jayce will not make her feel that way and I know that Jayce will surely protect his girl from everything pero hindi niya isusuko ang meron siya. 

"Now the love team you are looking for and the stars of Until the end of the Moonlight, Jayce Serrano and Chantal Jimenez your JayTal!" The host said and Jayce guide me the way at una akong pina-akyat ng stage and act like he is my bodyguard or something dahil may pagyuko pa kaya natawa na lang ako at hinampas siya ng maka-akyat kami ng stage and the scream of the people welcomed us. 

I look at the second and third floor at may mga tao din doon and some of them are holding a banner of me and Jayce pero may nakikita din ako na para sa'min ni Irene kaya napangiti na lang ako doon. I am happy that people support me and Irene and they look at us like a bestfriend goals because we almost share the same interest at dahil na nga din doon sa reality show where they saw how Irene and I treat each other and also dahil na din sa lumabas na magazine namin recently.