Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

Friends 

When he told me that he knows how I work hard for my name makes me feel like kahit hindi ko na ipakilala ang sarili ko mukhang kilala niya na ako but while staring at him I confirm that he is a guy who are good at understanding every situation and he is good at looking to the other sode of the story until he understand you. 

Siya yung klase ng tao na kikilalanin ka talaga bago ka lapitan at kausapin for him to treat you the right way for you to be treated. 

"How can you say that when you didn't even know me that much?" I ask him and he chuckled and look at me. 

"I didn't know much, you are right. But talking to you for a short period of time and you ask me those things and after knowing you as a famous model and actress I realize that you ask me all of that because you needed it for you to do better... And that proves how you try so hard to be what you are now." he said and that makes me stop and stare at him. 

All of those times na kausap ko siya and asking him about certain things na nakikita kong napakaimpossible naman about love sa script ko noon I will ask him and he will answer me in the way that I will understand it quickly. 

"Why you questions are all like that? For what?" he asked me one time. 

"Let's just say that I have a role play and lahat ng tinatanong ko sa'yo it's the character's point of view her point of view that I can't relate." I said and I hear him laugh. 

"What kind of role play then? About love and you can't understand that because you can't relate?" he ask. 

"It's not that I can't relate! I just want to get her emotions!" I said and that make him laugh more. I look at my phone like I am gonna see his laugh there. 

Remembering on how he got curious sa lahat ng tinatanong ko sa kanya make me smile because he is really a big help to me that time kaya nga nasabi ko noon na isa din siya sa dahilan why my first movie become successful that time and I also want to thank him pero hindi niya naman na ako kinausap and hearing his reasons for not talking to me parang mas lalo ko pang gustong magpasalamat sa kanya. 

He really deserve my thanks hindi lang dapat siya ang dapat na nagpapasalamat sa'kin. He said that I am his savior that night but for me he is also my savior that is why that movie become successful at kung bakit talagang nakuha ko yung emotions ng character sa movie and I played her character well. 

And even until now lahat ng paliwanag niya sa'kin about love alam ko pa that is why every time that I will read a script na sobrang lalim ng paniniwala tungkol sa pag-ibig naiintindihan ko na agad. People love in different way and he said what I need to do is understand that every people not have a same story even in love that is why kailangan ko daw maintindihan kung bakit ganun ang paniniwala ng isang tao about love. 

Meron din daw kasing mga taong handang gawin ang lahat para lang sa love and I should not find them toxic dahil hindi ko naman daw malalaman ang pakiramdam kung hindi ako ang nasa posisyon ng taong yun. Everyone can be stupid and dumb for love but some people know how to deal with it but some didn't know. 

"Thank you." I said while looking at him and I saw confusion in his face. 

"For what? Ako ang nagthank you di ba? You should answer your welcome." he said kaya ako naman ang natawa ngayon. 

"Why would I say that when you also save me?" I ask him. "The time I talk to you is the time that I am working for my first movie and I want to play the role well but I didn't know much about love and her personality and beliefs are too far from me, that is why I am scared na baka hindi ko maibigay yung right emotions na dapat kong maibigay and talking to you is a really big help to me... That's why, thank you for saving me that time." I gave him my genuine smile kahit na alam kong hindi babagay yun sa ayos ko ngayon.