Chapter 47

Chapter 47 

Call 

"I heard you accepted the movie that will be directed by Mr. Peterson?" Irene asked when we meet for a photoshoot together for our new endorsement. 

"Yeah, I accepted it dahil nabasa ko naman yung script and it was good." I said but she look at me like there is another reason pero hindi ko na yun pinansin at inirapan na lang siya. 

There is no other reason yun lang talaga at first nagulat talaga ako at hindi ko alam kung dapat ko ba yung tanggapin o ano but after reading the script nasabi kong maganda naman and it was new to me kaya tinanggap ko na. 

Alam ko naman kung ano ang umiikot sa isip ni Irene ngayon e, it's because it's Michael's father and knowing that Michael and I become together and break up later on then I will work with his dad. Iba nga naman talaga ang maiisip ng mga taong malapit sa'kin dahil doon because people around me knows how much I love Michael at kung ano ang handa akong isuko para sa kanya. 

While the people who don't know me very well they might think that I am doing this for Michael or I have a plan or something. 

"It's been a few weeks, hindi pa din ba kayo nagkikita?" Irene asked kaya umiling naman ako sa kanya. 

Dalawang linggo na simula ng makabalik ako and still now pakiramdam ko nasa malayo pa din ako dahil hindi kami nagkikita. I heard news about him dahil na din kanila Gray and I heard that he really did take the offer for him kaya pabalik-balik siya ng New York at dito to handle the Queens because he is still the CEO of the Queens here in the Philippines hindi niya din daw binitawan. Inisip ko na lang na baka dahil na din sa mga kaibigan niya.

Sa nakalipas na taon sobrang daming nangyari kaya siguro hindi niya pinili na umalis ng Pilipinas lalo na at sunod-sunod ang ganap sa mga kaibigan niya. 

"But I heard that he is here kakabalik lang." I look at her and there is a mocking smile on her lips. 

"At saan mo naman narinig yan?" 

"Of course to Renzo, the boys are close and I'm teaching my baby to be friendly because he need it." Napailing na lang ako sa kanya pero kita ko naman yung saya sa mukha ni Irene whenever she will mention Renzo and I am happy for her. Kasal na lang naman ang kulang sa kanila they can now meet their happy ending. 

At ako naman I am just at the beginning of my story... Again. 

Nagsisimula pa lang ulit ako ng panibagong storya ko because my story ended year ago and here I am trying to start everything again hoping that I can have my own happy ending. 

"I just want to ask something, Irene." I said and that make her look at me. 

"What is it?" 

"Is everything that happen to you and Renzo are worth it at the end? What is the feeling of it?" What I ask stop her but later on she gave me a smile and hold my hand. She knows why I am suddenly asking this. 

Gusto kong malaman ano bang pakiramdam being with the person that also becomes your pain become you happiness again. Kung ano yung pakiramdam that after the hard times yung isa't isa pa din ang babalikan niyo. 

"Yes, because I become better. We both become better. What happen help us both mostly me. You know I am broken and Renzo happen to came to save me but I didn't know I am breaking him but we both realize that our love is what makes us stronger and I just want to be with him. No one else but him." she said kaya hindi ko naman maiwasan ang mapangiti on how she speak. 

"Do you know muntik na rin kaming hindi magka-ayos. He told me he is already contended seeing me happy dahil nakikita niyang I am better that way but I make him realize I am not. I will be happier with him... And Chantal I know you and Michael did realize something after what happen. Did you know I almost got mad at him because he look happy and okay noong wala ka na parang hindi kayo nagbreak but when I talk to him what he said touch my heart." Irene said and I frown because of the smile she is giving me.