Chapter 38

Chapter 38 

Fear 

"But seriously, Chantal now that your love team has his own relationship you can already reveal yours." I look at Ate Celine who is beside me sipping from his juice. 

I didn't actually expect that she will be here dahil nga sumabay siya ng alis kanila Daddy pero nagulat na lang ako tatlong linggo pa lang ang lumilipas nandito na naman siya and she said tinapos niya lang daw mga kailangan niyang tapusin and she came back to spent time with me alone and here we are at Palawan. Kakatapos lang ng fashion ko kahapon and also the time when I met Bethany. 

Hindi ko na lang pinansin pa yun because if I will let myself get affected by their words I will just overthink things na hindi ko naman dapat isipin and when you overthink you sometimes do something that isn't right because that is what inside you is telling mostly your mind. 

"Because I know Michael is not yet ready. I told you Michael is used on avoiding the spotlight not just for his own good but also for someone, he is scared of dragging someone down when he did something wrong... Even though he is good in anything he is doing he is still scared. You know his father right? Nasabi ko na sa'yo di ba?" I saw her nod and I just smile. 

Since the time I forgive her walang araw na hindi kami nag-uusap ni Ate Celine dahil ang sabi niya gusto niya daw makabawi sa mga panahon na hindi kami ayos at gusto niya ding unti-unting may nalalaman tungkol sa naging buhay ko hanggang sa makarating na kay Michael ang usapan namin. 

I told her everything because I trust her at alam kong gusto niya lang naman tumayong ate talaga sa'kin and I will give that oppurtunity to her and that also benefit me anyway because it felt so good that you have someone you can talk to about some things you can't tell to others. 

"The famous director Leonardo Peterson. I actually got an offer to make his suit for the premiere night of his movie." she said and that make me look at her. Shock is evident on my face. 

"Really?" 

"Yes, and I accepted it. Is it okay?" she asked at nagtaka naman ako sa tanong niya. 

Why would it not be okay?  I actually envied her because she will meet my boyfriend's father while here I am hindi ko nga alam kung alam ba ng dad ni Michael na may girlfriend siya dahil ang lagi niya lang naman sinasabi sa'kin ay hindi naman daw sila madalas mag-usap ng dad niya. Michael is really avoiding him and I don't know what his father is feeling about that but that is what Michael wants. 

"Of course! The fact that he is famous is already a reason for you to accept it but there is also one he is my boyfriend's father and I am your sister." I said and that makes her laugh but I just roll my eyes at her. 

"When will he stay here again?" 

"He will be here next month, may inaayos lang siya." I said because I know she is asking kailan ba yung balik ni Michael sa Manila and it will be on March dahil may inaayos pa siya doon before going here and handle there company here. 

"Where will he stay?" 

"Sa'kin. Saan ba dapat? I told him to just stay with me instead of him buying his own unit." I said and my sister look at me with her mocking look kaya inirapan ko na lang siya. 

We just stay in Palawan for a few days and we go back in Manila because her boyfriend miss him already so she need to come back to California as soon as possible at alam ko din naman na marami pa siyang kailangan gawin dinahilan niya lang talaga sa'kin yung nagawa niya na lahat kahit na hindi naman talaga. 

"I really wonder how you and that Charles Maverick become together? Because by the look of your boyfriend parang ang layo niya sa ugali na meron ka. He is adventurous and you don't look like one and he looks like he likes to explore why you just always want to focus on one thing so how come?" I asked while she is packing her things and because of what I said that makes her stop at sinamaan ako ng tingin while I tried so hard to hold my laugh.