Chapter 43

Chapter 43 

Decision  

Years of being in a relationship with Michael this will be the first time I will meet his dad because while in a relationship with him he is trying his best to avoid the topic about his dad. Masyadong halata na pilit niyang iniiwas yung sarili niya sa daddy niya. 

I never complain about that because that is his decision and I know deep inside me he will introduced me to his father when he is ready but it never came and now his dad want to meet me now that we are already done. I didn't expect na sa ganitong way pala kami magkikita at magkakausap ng tatay ng lalaking mahal ko. 

"Are you sure you will talk to him?" I look at the screen at kita ko sa mukha ni Ate yung worry kaya nginitian ko naman siya. 

"I think there is nothing wrong with it. He is the father of the man I love and you also said na mabait naman siya." 

"Yes, but who knows after everything that happen between you and Michael. It might change?" Natawa naman ako sa kanya at umiling. 

"It will be fine, I also want to meet him malay mo ito na lang pala ang chance ko. At least once in my life I meet both parents of the man I love." I said and smile. 

Hindi pa man kami aware ni Michael sa isa't isa ng mga panahon na yun I am happy that I am able to meet his mother and hearing how Michael loves her and how she raise Michael I can't help but to be glad because once in my life I met the mother of the man I love kahit noong panahon na yun wala naman akong idea na anak niya pala ang mamahalin ko ng ganito. 

And now that I finally have the chance to meet his dad, I will take it dahil kahit na a part of me are nervous why he suddenly want to meet me I still want to have a chance to meet him at least once. 

I will meet Mr. Peterson the last day of my stay here dahil doon lang daw siya free kaya pumayag na lang din ako because I also decided to stroll around to buy something for Irene because I know she is having a hard time and I also feel sorry for not being there. 

We both experience almost the same but I know Irene she acts brave but she is really weak to the point that you will just want to protect her. 

"Maya, talk to me about yourself." I said while we are walking around times square. 

"Ano ba? I'm an orphan. Namatay ang mga tumayong magulang sa'kin at nawala sa'kin ang lahat that is why I am here. Our business got bankrupt." she said at nagulat naman ako doon. I look at her from head to toe to examine her at bakit ko nga ba ngayon lang napansin na mukha pala siyang galing sa may kayang pamilya by the way she act but I didn't notice it dahil masyado akong nasanay sa kilos ni Rosalie. 

"I'm sorry for asking." Umiling naman siya sa'kin at ngumiti. 

"No, it's fine matagal na din naman yun at tanggap ko na at sanay na ako sa buhay ko." she said kaya napangiti na lang ako sa kanya. 

While doing shopping and I am looking for a nice bag when I notice someone familiar from a far at doon ko nakita si Lilian. She is Jayce's cousin and ngayon ko na lang siya ulit nakita and I don't know is she still remember me. 

Napansin niya siguro na may nakatingin sa kanya kaya napatingin siya sa pwesto kung nasaan ako and I thought she will glance at me pero kita ko din ang gulat sa mukha niya nang makita niya ako. She talk to someone beside her at mabilis na naglakad palapit sa'kin. 

"Chantal? We've met before, right?" she said when she stop in front of me. 

"Yes, we met. You are Lilian, Jayce's cousin." I smiled at her kaya napangiti din siya sa'kin.