Make Up Your Mind

Chloe

There was a whole lot of banging on my front door and it was pissing me off.

"What the fuck - Dalvin" I said shocked.

"Do you see what your nigga did to me" he asked pushing pass me and into the house.

"What the fuck did you do" I asked closing the door.

"Why is it that I had to do something? Are you gonna clean me up" he asked with an attitude.

I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth. "Because I know you Dalvin and why don't you get one of ya hoes to help you" I told him walking away.

"Why you think I'm here" he retorted.

I stopped on my heels and spun around. "Excuse you?! Get the fuck out of my house" I barked at him.

I started shoving him with all my might towards the door. "You're so fucking rude and now I see why your by ya damn self" I told him. I made it to the door but he blocked me from opening the door.

"I'm sorry baby" he said holding me. I folded my arms across my chest and rolled my eyes. "I'm not your baby, Dalvin" I told him while removing his hands.

"Oh that's right! Steven is your baby right? So why did he leave ya dumb ass? Baby my ass - I'm out" he said then walked out the door slamming it behind him.

I locked my door and then slid down it.
"Why me lord? What did I get myself into God? All I want is Steven back God" I said lowly. The phone started ringing after that and I sprinted up off the floor.

I plopped onto my couch and picked up the phone and quickly placed it to my ear.

Conversation
Me: Hello
Him: Yeah
Me: Steven
Him: Yeah
Me: I heard what happened today. Are you good?
Him: I will be
Me: That's good
Him: How you been?
Me: I've been alright... I miss you Steven
Him: Well I wanna meet up with you tomorrow. I'll let you know in the morning
Me: Okay see you then
Him: Bye
-End of Conversation-

I put the phone back on the hook and jumped up off the couch.

"YES JESUS! I knew you wouldn't of let me down" I screamed jumping up and down. "Won't he do it" I asked myself in the mirror smiling real hard. I made my way upstairs to plan out my outfit for tomorrow.