Preparation For Girls Night

Monae

A Week Later

So tonight Savannah wants to have a girls night. I'm gladly going because I need to get my mind off of JoJo. There are nights where I wished I never ended things with him, other nights I'm glad I did.

I finally finished packing my bag and my my phone started ringing. I sat on the edge of my bed and picked up the phone. I placed it to my ear and took a deep breath.

-Phone Conversation-
Me: Hey Vannah I'm on my way over right now
Person: I'm not Savannah but what y'all about to do
Me: JoJo
Him: Yes hunny
Me: I wasn't expecting you to call me
Him: I know but I had to hear your voice
Me: What's wrong Joel
Him: I miss you
Me: We're not about to do this
Him: Monae I'm sorry
Me: Don't be sorry because you got caught Joel, be sorry because you actually mean it
Him: I do Monae!
Me: Look I gotta go, bye
Him: Wait I-
-End of Conversation-

I put the phone back on the hook and finished getting ready. I grabbed my bag and my keys and went downstairs. I left the house and locked the door behind me.

Oh did I tell y'all that I finally got me a car?! Yes I got me a '95 red jeep Wrangler! And it wasn't cheap either! Cost me 4,000 dead president! Don't ask how I got the money either.

I placed my bag in the passenger seat and started my car. I turned the radio on and my song was on - TLC - Creep. I started singing along to the song

So I creep yeah, yeah
Just keep it on the download
Cause he doesn't know what I do
And no attention goes to show
Oooooh
So I creep

I pulled off and made my way over to Savannah's house in the matter of 20 minutes. I found a parking spot closest to her house and got out of the car. I walked up the stairs to her house and knocked on the door.

Who the hell uses the bell?!

"It's open" I heard Savannah yell.

I open the door and made my way in. "Hey Vannah girl" I yelled throughout the house.

"Hey girl! We're in the kitchen" she yelled. I walked into the kitchen to see Savannah and Jade already here.

"Hey Jade" I said hugging her and then Savannah.

"Hey Mo" she replied smiling brightly.

"So three down and one more to go" Savannah said.

"Y'all sure Chloe is coming" I asked. They both shrugged and I shrugged after them.

"We can still get the party started anyway. Drinks anyone" Savannah asked getting some.

We all got a Heineken and made our way to the living room.

Lord knows that I need this and I plan on drinking tonight away.