Be Strong Thru The Hurt

Savannah

I couldn't help but to stay home for these last two weeks and cry my eyes out. The man I love cheated on me with some random broad! Makes no sense to fight for someone who claims they love you && then do dumb shit behind your back.

I already missed the last two weeks of August, and fall is gonna roll around real soon since we're now in September. I just finished eating my second big bag of Cool ranch Doritos when the door bell started ringing.

Who the fuck could that be I thought irritated.

"Who is it?!" I yelled slowly getting up.

The door bell just kept going off and when I finally got to the door I yanked it open.

"What the hell you want?! - OMG! Kris!!!! What are you doing here" I asked excitedly while hugging him.

"I came to visit my favorite cousin and make sure she was aight" Kris said.

I invited him in and he placed the snacks on the coffee table. I locked the door back and took a seat on the couch.

"I missed you so much! You wouldn't believe the last few weeks I just had! My world is like a disaster" I told him.

"Yea I heard. Auntie told me all about it. I'm sorry to hear about that. But look on the bright side" He said smiling.

"And what would that be" I asked rolling my eyes.

He placed his hand on my stomach and smiled. "This right here is your blessing. You have to be strong through ya hurt Savannah. Don't sit and stress yourself - or the baby, over some dude who fucked up his own happy family" He told me.

"Thanks Kristopher I needed that. This is one reason why your my favorite cousin in the world" I told him and he laughed. I gave him a hug and then grabbed a soda.

"Nuh huh! Looking around here it look like you done had a dozen sodas. You need a bottle of water" he said replacing the items.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes father. And while you at it can I have my chips back? I'll also like my gummy bears too" I said innocently.

He laughed "Whatever the pregnant lady wants - As long as it isn't soda" he told me and handed me my stuff.

"Can we talk about what happened later? And in the meantime you can tell me about your little girly friend Aunt Clarissa has been telling me about" I said.

He smiled real hard when I said her name. "Aight I'm with it and Asha isn't my girly friend or whatever. She's my girlfriend" Kris stated.

I act liked I had fainted and we both busted out laughing. "Never thought I'd see the day that Kristopher Reid would get a girlfriend! That's a first" I said.

"Man thought I'd stop messing with these chicken heads and get a real woman. She might be the one" he told me seriously.

I started choking on my Doritos and he started patting my back. "You good? Ate too fast or something" he asked.

"Nah you said you wanted to settle down had kinda thrown me off" I admitted.

He laughed and shook his head at me. "I'm for real Sav. I want you to meet her this weekend. Would you be down with that" He asked.

"Yea I'm cool with it. If I don't like her you know damn well I'll let you know" I told Kris honestly.

"Oh trust I know that for a fact! And she just might catch those hands" He stated.

I laughed so hard at what he was referring to and shook my head. "Let's not even talk about Amiyah. Still can't stand that little bitch. Is Elisha going to be there" I asked.

"Yea she's surprisingly not working this weekend and Amiyah wasn't that bad" He said turning the tv on and we sat back on the couch putting our feet up.

"Not that bad?! This girl had the nerve to ask me if I worked in a circus because of my makeup! And then when she ate off my plate like we knew each other! And you know damn well I don't play when it comes to food! And when she pushed me into the pool in forty degree weather! It was a wrap for her ass" I told him rolling my eyes.

He was dying laughing on the couch and clutching his stomach. "That was a night to remember" He told me.

"Asha better not be like that" I warned him.

"Trust" he said side eyeing me "She definitely ain't" He stated.

For the rest of the night we talked and he made me feel better and get my mind off of the whole DeVante situation. But I know that he's coming back soon but it won't be to a happy home....

A|N: Merlin Santana is playing Kristopher. He's in the MM.