Truth Is Pt. 1

Chloe

Today was the day! I was gonna tell Steven about me cheating on him with Dalvin. Hopefully he'll forgive me but I'm expecting the worst. Lord knows I would up and leave too after what I'm about to tell Steven.

"Baby, can we talk" I asked walking into my bedroom. "Sure, what's up" he asked patting the bed next to him. I sat next to him as he turned around to face him. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. He smiled when we broke apart.

"You know I love you right" I asked now holding his hands and he nodded. "Something you wanna tell me Chloe" he asked and I swallowed a lump of spit. "Please don't hate me Steven" I said staring into his beautiful eyes. "Spit it out" he demanded.

"I've been cheating on you" I finally admitted and shut my eyes tightly waiting on him to respond. Instead I heard a laugh! I slowly opened my eyes and believe it or not, but Steven was in tears. "What the fuck is so funny" I asked. "I already knew I just wanted you to admit it" he said when he caught his breath.

"Wh - what - how" I asked shocked. "I heard y'all when y'all was bumpin and grindin in the kitchen" he said as he clenched his jaw. "Baby I'm sor-" he cut me off. "Save it Chloe. I'm not ya baby, boo, babe, none of that. I hope he was worth it" he said getting up.

"How can I make it up to you? Steven don't leave me" I said in my feelings. "Your sitting there saying some bullshit Chloe. You don't know what you want or who you want! You can't go from dick to dick! You're pathetic and sad" he said leaving the room and I sat there with tears running down my face.

He's right! I am pathetic and sad I thought having a breakdown.

A|N: Come on Chloe we gotta do better! Do y'all think Steven should have his own POV? Can y'all check out my new book "Love Again" ? Comment and vote please. Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!!!