This Is I'll See You Later

K-Ci

"Are you seriously not gonna talk to me Jade" I asked her taking my stuff into the living room.

"You know that the car will be here in like ten minutes right" I told her.

"At least help me carry my bags downstairs" I said getting irritated that she wasn't talking to me.

"No because I don't want to help you leave me" she finally said.

I sighed and sat down next to her on the couch. "I ain't leaving you Jade" I told her.

"Your about to go on tour for months! Leaving me and Baby Jay here alone. I don't want you to leave Cedric" she said sadly.

"I don't wanna leave either baby. This is my life though and I love it. The hardest part is always leaving y'all behind" I told her.

"Why can't we come see y'all on the road" she asked annoyed.

"Like I said Jade, y'all just can't. But I'm gonna ask again, if everyone says they down with it, then y'all come see me. Just lay off for awhile aight" I told her.

"Well excuse me for wanting to see you and for your son seeing your black ass" she tried to mumble. She got up and tried to walk out the house door.

I quickly walked over to the door and blocked her from opening the door. "Why you being so difficult Jade?! I said I was gonna ask again didn't I" I barked at her.

She slowly backed up. "I'm not about to argue with you and my son sleeping upstairs Cedric. Ask or don't ask because I don't care anymore" she told me rolling her eyes.

The car horn honked signalling me to come out. "Well that's me" I said walking over to my stuff. Jade picked up my duffle bag and walked to the door. Once she got it unlocked and open, she placed my bag on the floor.

We started taking my stuff out until everything was in front of the house. "Bye, be safe" she said and turned to go back inside.

"Jade" I said grabbing her elbow. She turned around with tears streaking down her face.

"This isn't goodbye, this is I'll see you later" I told her with her face burried in my chest.

"It feels like goodbye though" she mumbled.

"I wasn't gonna do this but you ruined the surprise" I said and pulled out the ticket to our third show.

"What's this" she asked flipping the ticket over.

"Just look babe" I said laughing a little.

She squealed in excitement and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much! I'm sorry for acting like a bitch earlier" she said kissing my lips.

The car honked again and we both rolled our eyes.

"Forget about that. I love you baby girl. Keep my little man safe and you be safe" I said kissing her passionately. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the car.

I put my stuff in the trunk and then got into the car. I waved goodbye as the car pulled off and she blew me a kiss before going back into the house.

"God keep my family safe and please don't let anything crazy happen on this tour please. Amen" I prayed silently.