Abort Mission

Chloe

Steven is on his way over here and I'm thinking about cancelling our date! I wanna make it work but I'm just so nervous that something is going to fuck us up for good!

The phone started ringing and I turned my head sideways looking at it. It rang again and again. Then again!

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

I finally grabbed it before it went to voicemail.

-Phone Convo-
C: Hello
S: What's up? It's Steven. I stopped to get some gas and I should be over in fifteen minutes.
C: O- Oh Okay
S: You ok Chole?
C: To be honest Steven, I was thinking about cancelling today
S: What?! Why?
C: I'm really nervous! And I'm scared that something might fuck us up for good this time.
S: Stay put, I'm coming right now
-End of Convo-

I placed the phone back on the hook and got up to finish getting ready.

Ain't so changing his mind this time huh? I thought making my way up to my room.

I walked in and sat down in front of my mirror. I grabbed my makeup bag and started putting on my eyeliner. I'm trying to be simple today - Not with the extra bullshit.

I grabbed my eyeshadow kit and gently put some on and then I grabbed my dark red lipstick and applied some. I put my makeup away and then stared myself in the mirror.

"Damn who that pretty thing right there" I asked myself and started smiling. I got up from my seat and put on my sneakers and added some perfume to smell extra good.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed two cokes and sat the cans on top the counter. I grabbed a big bag of barbecue chips and poured the bag into the bowl.

I grabbed all the stuff and went into the living room placing the stuff on the coffee table. I flipped the tv to Martin and turned the volume up a bit.

The doorbell rang and my heart skipped a few beats. I slowly walked over to the door and opened it.

Damn you look fine as hell right now I thought smiling.

"Now what's all that shit you was saying on the phone" he asked pushing his way into the house.

I closed the door and took a deep sigh. Can't abort the mission now I thought and walked over to him.