Shocking News

DeVante

Last night Savannah was acting mad nervous and shit. When the boys finally left I made it a mission to find out why she was acting like that. I sat on the couch next to Savannah and turned the t.v. off.

"Baby talk to me" I said looking at her. She looked at me and then at her lap. She started twiddling her fingers. "Savannah" I said turning her face to me. She looked at me had guilt all over her face.

"What you hiding from me" I asked. She closed her eyes and said nothing. "You cheating on me" I asked getting angry.

"Hell no! DeVante you know me better than that" she yelled standing up with me. I sat down and placed her on my lap.

"So what the fuck aren't you telling me Savannah" I asked. "Donald I don't know how to tell you this" she said getting up.

Donald? She don't ever use my real name unless it's something serious I thought.

"That serious huh" I said and she nodded.

"I'm pregnant" she said looking me directly in the eye.

Pregnant. Pregnant?

"As in your gonna have a baby pregnant" I asked. She gave me a look like I was dumb. "No. As in the baby is gonna drop down from the sky" she said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips.

"Pregnant" I said still in shock. "Yes, Donald, pregnant" she said sitting next to me. She ran her hand up and down my arm. "When you found out" I asked. "Yesterday when I took forever upstairs. I made an appointment to check it out" she said. I nodded. "I mean I knew we both wanted kids but I ain't expect it this soon" I told her honestly.

She nodded in agreement. "I'm keeping this baby Donald" she said. "I never said you was getting rid of it" I told her offended. "The way you talkin saying other wise" she said. "What about school? How you suppose to finish? The tour starting soon. Shit Savannah" I said getting frustrated.

"I'm gonna finish school baby. Y'all do y'all tour. Everything is gonna be aight" she said. "What about our parents? We're not even married! I'm a dead man baby, your father is gonna kill me" I said. She laughed and shook her head. "You talking like we in high school. Boy we grown ass people. They don't have a say-so in this" she said. I laughed a little and nodded in agreement.

I placed my hand on her stomach and then kissed it.

"Baby" I said.

"Yeah"

"I want a boy" I told her and she laughed.

"Me too" she said.

"Let's name him David" I said and she shook her head no.

"Nehemiah" she said.

"Hell no! We'll do names later on down the road" I said trying to avoid a confrontation. She nodded and I pecked her lips.

A|N: YAY! A new baby is on the way!! Are y'all excited or nah? Lol. Comment and vote please.