Guilty

Chloe

My mind is still stuck on what happened a few days ago between me and Dalvin. I can't believe I slept with Dalvin while Steven was in my bedroom sleeping! I mean yeah I feel guilty sleeping with Dalvin behind Steven's back but never this much. I feel guilty and dirty!

"Morning Baby" Steven said kissing my neck. I snapped back into reality and put a smile on my face. "Good morning handsome" I said turning around kissing his lips. "So I have a paper to write" he said placing his hands on my waist.

"A paper about what and how many pages" I asked. "Cheating and thirty" he said. I gulped and I couldn't look him in the eyes. Oh God, he knows! I thought about to throw up. "Psyche" he said cracking up. I wanted to punch him in the throat.

"Babe, you look like you saw a ghost. You good" he asked checking my temperature. I swatted his hand away from my forehead. "I'm good" I said leaning over the sink. "But check it Babe" he said sitting around the table.

I joined him at the table and wiped the forming sweat off of my face. "My paper is about sexual deviation, and it has to be five pages for psychology class" Steven said. Sexual deviation? He knows something I thought getting nervous all over again.

"Chloe! Babe! Chloe! You bugg'n out over there" I heard Steven say shaking his head. I snapped back into reality once again. "Sorry Steven, my mind is all over the place" I said partially telling the truth. "Sho nuff, I can see that" he said pulling out his notebook and pen. "I'm gonna chat to the girls for a quick minute and then come help you, aight" I told him. "Aight but don't take forever" he said and I nodded.

I got up and exited the kitchen. I walked upstairs to my room and plopped on the bed. I grabbed the cordless house phone and dialed Savannah's number. It rang four times before she answered.

-Phone Call-

S: Wassup gurl

C: I got some shit to tell you but call Jade.

J: What's good

C: I gotta tell y'all something

S: Hey Jade

J: Hey Sav

C: Jade call Monae

M: Hello

J: Hey

S: Wassup

C: Hi. Now that we're done greeting, I got some shit to tell y'all

All: What?

C: Dalvin and I had sex a few days ago while Steven was upstairs asleep

S: You wrong for that

J: That's some crazy shit

M: You for real? Like damn Chlo

C: I know and I feel so guilty

J: You should feel dirty

S: I thought y'all ain't like each other

M: Word! Now y'all fucking? Wow

C: I'm so confused

S: Steven's gonna find out you know, then he's gonna be trippin for real

J: Word! But you doing him mad dirty Chloe

M: He's a good dude and he's gonna be all in his feelings when he find out

C: I know! So should I tell him or let him find out

All: Tell him

C: Ugh but thanks and bye y'all

S: Peace

J: Deuces

M: Later

-End Of Call-

I put the phone back on the receiver and put my face in my pillow muffling my screams. "CHLOE" I heard Steven scream my name. "Coming" I yelled back. I got up and exited my room. I made my way back to the kitchen and kissed his lips.

I sat down and gave him a sly, guilty smile. He gave me a full smile and I looked at his beautiful hazel eyes. "Ready to help me now" he asked tapping his pen on the table. I nodded and scooted closer to him.

What Chloe didn't know is that Steven heard it all....

A|N: Ooooooo! Chloe you in some deep shit! What y'all think Steven gonna do now? Liked this chapter? Vote and/or comment. Thanks for reading!