Family Day

Jade

I was the only one awake in the whole house. The only noise in the bedroom was K-Ci snoring his life away. I kissed his cheek before I rolled out the bed. I slid my feet in my house shoes and walked out of the bedroom.

I walked into Jacob's room and went to his little bed. I smiled down at his little snoring figure. I picked him up and wrapped a blanket around him. I sat down in the rocking chair and looked at the clock - 9:30 AM.

Today K-Ci and I planned on having a family day. We don't always have these and I thought it would be great. He wants to go on a picnic but I think it's a horrible idea. Jacob clothes are gonna get so dirty but hey!

I slowly woke Baby Jay up by pulling his pacifier out of his mouth. He started crying which got him up. "Jay it's time to get up" I said. He pouted and I thought it was so cute. "Eat, eat" he said and I laughed a little. "Let's go make breakfast. How does that sound" I asked and he smiled.

-After breakfast- 

We all finally were ready and made our way to the car. I put Baby Jay safely in his car seat. I quickly got in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. "You sure you got everything" K-Ci asked. "Fo sho" I said and he nodded. He started the car and we were off to Central Park in New York.

An hour and an half later, 11:30,we made it to our spot in the park. There were a few jogger's and some folks walking their dogs. Every dog Jay saw he would scream "Doggie! Doggie!" I took a couple of pictures of him.

We pet the dogs, walked around Central Park a little bit, and took plenty of pictures. "I'm so damn hungry" K-Ci said rubbing his growling stomach. "Eat, eat" Jacob said.

K-Ci picked Jacob up and they started chanting "Eat, eat" around the blanket. I was kind of embarrassed but it was funny. I took a picture of them. I prepared the food and they finally quieted down.

"Mac N cheese, fried chicken, rice, kool- aid and grapes! I love you girl" K-Ci said and then kissed me. "Ew" Jacob said eating his grape while giggling. I sat there because K-Ci and I normally don't tell each other the 3 words!

"I love you too" I said as my heart started beating faster. I think I actually meant it too... Am I in love with Cedric? I shook my head popped a grape in my mouth. "Lub me" Jacob asked. "Of course we do" I said kissing his cheek. "Of course I love you Son" K-Ci said picking him up.

He started tickling him and I love seeing these two having Father-son time. I smiled and snapped another picture of them. K-Ci put Jacob down and took the camera. He started snapping away at me.

"K-Ci stop! I hate taking pictures! Ugh" I said trying to avoid the camera. "The camera loves you baby" he said. He finally stopped after ten pictures and we cleaned up. We made our way back to the car and everyone was safe.

"I loved today" I told K-Ci as we got back on the road. "Word! We need to do this like every month or something. It was like all that and a bag of chips" he said. "Yeah it was pretty fly" I said smiling and holding his hand. He looked at his hand and then at me. He smiled and then kissed my hand.

I love this K-Ci I thought smiling at him.

A|N: I know its short and simple but the next chapter will be better. Well I hope y'all think it is. Thanks for reading.