Revelations

JoJo

I finally finished getting ready and Monae was taking forever. It took me about a half hour and she's taking a hour and a half! It's not like we have to dress fancy for the damn party, but that's women for you right?

"Baby can you hurry up?! The party starts in thirty minutes and we're gonna be late to our own shit" I yelled out to her irritated.

"I'm almost done! I'm putting on my final touches" She yelled back.

"You don't need all that make up shit" I said walking into the bathroom where she is.

My mouth dropped in awe of my woman. She smiled and did a little twirl for me.

"Like what you see" She asked bending over the sink to put on her mascara. Her ass was poking out and I licked my lips.

I made my way behind her "I definitely love what I see" I said smacking her ass.

She jumped at what I did and I bit my lip.

"We don't have to go out anymore if you don't want to" I said spinning her around to face me.

"As tempting as that sounds, I didn't put all this effort into looking like this for nothing. But if you behave tonight, when we get home" she said and then whispered in my ear "I'm definitely all yours" she finished and then nibbled on my ear a little.

"Aight keep doing that and that ass is mine in the car" I told her honestly.

____________________

We finally arrived to the party and the shit was bumpin. As I said we were the last ones to arrive to our party! We made our way inside and everyone is chillin and vibing.

We greeted everyone and I spot DeVante and Savannah in the corner arguing. I shook my head and excused myself. I walked in between them and they stopped arguing.

"What the fuck are y'all arguing about now?!" I asked irritated.

"How about I announce it for everyone to fucking know!" Savannah said pushing me out her way. She climbed on top of a chair and quieted the room down.

"Savannah I swear to God! If you say anything!" DeVante warned.

"What you gonna do Donald?! Not shit!" She screamed.

He tried grabbing her off of the chair but she screamed a blood piercing scream and he left her alone. Now she had everyone in the room looking at her sideways.

"Savannah, sweetie, what the fuck are you doing?!" Chloe asked scared for her.

"I have an announcement to make. Donald over there has been cheating on me! And I'm also pregnant folks - yes pregnant! My little boy will be here soon- not too soon though. Also we are no longer together. So ladies if you want him, you surely can have him! Thanks for listening." She said and Monae helped her off of the chair.

I ran behind DeVante and told the DJ to spin the track.

"Yo D! You aight dude?" I asked.

"I can kill that girl!" He said all the way pissed off.

"I know your pissed but calm down before you go back in there.

"She better not say shit to me for awhile. And she know damn well that I'm not letting her go anywhere! But if she wants to play petty, she has the right mother fucker for the job!" He said with an evil laugh.

"This shit is gonna get outta hand." I said to myself.

"You have no idea." DeVante said with a dark look. That look sent a cold shiver down my spine.