Surprise Part. 2

Jade

I put Jacob A.K.A. Baby Jay on my queen size bed with all his toys. "Jade, Baby! I'm about to roll out" K-Ci said coming down the hall. "Okay" I called out putting on my sneakers. "I'll be back in a couple of hours" he said finally in the room. "Aight. Have fun but not too much fun" I told him. He smirked at me and bent down puckering his lips. I kissed his lips and then K-Ci started playing with Baby Jay. "Aight Jacob, Daddy loves you. Be good for Mommy, okay" he told him. "Okay! Love you too Dada" Jacob said. They hugged and K-Ci kissed his forehead. He placed him back on the bed and kissed my cheek. He made his way out of the bedroom and downstairs.

I heard the door close as I made my way to the mirror, checking myself out one last time. The doorbell rang and I grabbed Jacob. "That should be Alize" I said to Jacob referring to his babysitter. I grabbed his baby bag and we made our way downstairs. I opened the door and there was Savannah. "Auntie" Jacob squealed reaching out for her. "Hi handsome" She said smiling and taking him. They hugged and exchanged kisses. She pushed her way into the house and I closed the door. She plopped onto the couch and Jacob started talking off her ear. "Surprise" she said smiling at me. I sat down next to them and was still in shock.

"Auntie! Are you staying? I'm leaving" Jacob said. "Where are you going" Savannah asked. "The movies and the park" he said looking at her "Well have fun and behave Jacob" she told him seriously. He nodded "Okay" he said squirming off of her lap to go play with his toy trains. "So this is a surprise Ms.Carter" I said hugging her. She hugged me back and the bell rang again. I hopped up off the couch and opened the door.

"Hi Ms.Smith! Am I still picking up Jacob" Alize asked. "Yes, he's right here playin' with his toy trains" I said letting her in. "Hi Ms.A! I'm ready" Baby Jay said running up to her. I handed her his bag. "Bye Mommy and Auntie. Love you guy's" he said waving goodbye. "Love you too" we said simultaneously. I closed the door then locked it before returning to the couch.

"Baby Jay is getting big" She said and I nodded. "He'll be three soon. I don't want him to get older" I told her pouting. She laughed a little "So have another one" she said. I nearly choked on my saliva. I gave her a dumb look. "Are you dumb? I'm trying to finish school first and then get married before having another one" I told her. "Wise woman Jade, wise woman. So are you and K-Ci getting any better" she asked. I nodded my head. "We've been getting along real good lately girl" I said.

"Well that's good but I need to take you somewhere" she said standing up from the couch. "I ain't tryna go anywhere" I told her. "Jade Sapphire Smith! Bring your ass and don't let me tell you again" she said walking towards the door. I rolled my eyes "I'm a grown ass woman. You better go head with all that" I told her. "Remember what happened the last time when you didn't listen" she asked with a smirk.

-Flashback-

"Jade come on" Savannah yelled standing by her car. "No! I don't feel like going no place" I said standing on the porch. It was a hot June Saturday, and Savannah wanted to go to Hershey Park.

"I just got my hair done. You know I don't play when it come to my hair" I told her folding my arms. She rolled her eyes and smacked her lips. "Either you're coming willingly or forcefully. The choice is yours Jade" she said smiling devilishly.

Savannah always had something up her sleeves to make someone do something. Some for good and some for bad. "I choose forcefully" I told her walking back in my house. I plopped on the couch and turned the TV on.

Moesha appeared on my screen. It was the episode when Q proposed to Moesha. Savannah came in the house and smiled at me. "Last chance Jade" she said. I ignored her and she walked by me.