Don't Worry About Me

K-Ci

I don't know why DeVante is on my case. I can handle my own got damn self! I walked into my house with Baby Jay on my hip. "Jade you home" I called out. "In the kitchen" she called back. "Mommy" Baby Jay yelled. I put him down and he ran into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and the smell of pasta, fried chicken, and rice hit my nose. "Hm my baby chef'n it up huh" I asked wrapping my hands around her waist. "Mhm" she said pecking my lips.

I let go of her and picked Jay up. "We're gonna go get cleaned up for dinner" I told her. "Should be ready when y'all get back" she said checking the rice. "Okay" I said as we exited the kitchen.

After dinner I decided to help Jade with the dishes, after we put Jacob to sleep. "So what's going on Cedric" she asked. Cedric? This is serious I thought shaking my head. "What you mean" I asked confused. "DeVante called me and told me" she said dropping the cup in the sink.

I made a mental note to cuss DeVante out. "Its not what it seems like baby" I told her. "Really Cedric?! You doing that shit and we have a fucking son together" she barked at me. "Nothing is gonna happen Jade. Believe me" I told her.

"I want to but I can't" she said as a tear fell down her face. I tried to wipe her tear away but she slapped my hand away. "What if Jacob walked in on you doing that or worst?! Cedric we can't stay here anymore" she said now sobbing.

I held her in my arms. "Baby I'm trying on the real. I would never do that shit around my son. I'm gonna get off of the shit, I promise" I told her. "I love you baby girl" I said. "I love you too" she stuttered out.

A|N: Short chapter but its an update. Sorry for the wait but the next update will be way better. Check out my new story "When Its All Said And Done" please. Vote and comment on this chapter please. Thank you!!!