Girls Night

Savannah

Everyone finally made it over to my house for girls night! To be honest I've been lonely since DeVante left and I barely talk to him. I can't wait until next month when I get to see him again. So I decided to plan a girls night and try to fill the void of being lonely.

"So what y'all wanna do first" Jade asked.

"Let's play truth or dare" Chole suggested.

"Let's play spin the bottle" said Monae.

We all glared at her and she shrugged.
"Don't act like we've never all played together. I can-"

"Noooooooo" we all yelled in unison shutting her up while she laughed.

"Let's play never have I ever" Chole said downing the rest of her beer.

"Nah I'm down to play truth or dare" I said sitting Indian style and tying my hair up.

The girls shrugged and we spinned the bottle to see who would go first so it would be fair.

"Yes" Monae cheered as the bottle landed on her. "Truth or dare Chole" she asked.

"Truth" She answered boldly.

"Is it true that you left Dalvin for Steven" she asked looking for a certain response.

"Yeah it's true! I love Steven way more than Dalvin" she answered truthfully.

I was sitting there shocked because I wasn't expecting that to come out of her mouth.

"Never thought it was possible for Chole to love someone other than herself" I said honestly.

We all laughed as she rolled her eyes and tried to hide her smile. "And I recently went out with him too" she revealed.

"When" Jade said snapping her neck in Chole's direction.

"A week ago" she cheesed and fluffed her curls.

"Tell us all the details" Monae said sitting up straight.

"I mean I wanna hear the story too but what happened to the game" I asked confused.

"Later" they all said irritated.

"Well excuse the hell outta me" I mumbled offended.

This is gonna be a long night I thought as Chole began her story.

A|N: So I know slow updates but I've been really busy! Be patient with me y'all! Thanks for reading tho