Aftermath

JoJo

Man DeVante done fucked up big time! That ass whooping he got shocked the hell out of me. I mean I knew Savannah could throw down and get hood, but I didn't expect her to beat DeVante like that! His face looks terrible and he not performing looking like that!

We finally got his room cleared out and he was finally back in his room.

"How did it go" Dalvin asked.

"We're going to family court according to her and it's officially over between us" DeVante said putting his head down.

"Man I'm sorry to hear that" I said sighing and leaning against the kitchen counter.

Before any of us knew D had got up and punched a hole through the wall.

"What the hell man" K-Ci yelled out. "We're in a hotel not ya crib! You can't go around punching holes in walls and shit D" He continued.

"Look we all know what you going through because we've all been there, but you should fly back home after tonight's show and stay there for the weekend" I told him.

"Yea I agree with JoJo. Maybe y'all could talk out ya problems or something" Dalvin said.

I shook my head. "Y'all was where I was right? Y'all heard everything I heard right? So what problems are we talking out? There ain't no fixing them and she probably done burned down my crib already" DeVante said.

We all started laughing and he did a bit too. "Yea we all know she crazy" I said.

"She can be sometimes but you better go start flawsen or something" Dalvin told me popping a can of soda open.

"I already tried kissing ass but that didn't work. It doesn't matter though. I'm gonna do what I have to do - So maybe I might fly out tonight. That's a big maybe" DeVante said.

There was a knock on the door and I turned around to see a bell boy. "Sorry to interrupt but my manager told me to let you guys know that you can no longer stay in this hotel. Many of the guest were afraid because of earlier incidents - IS THAT A HOLE IN THE WALL?! You'll have to pay for that" The bell boy said.

We all sucked our teeth and waved him off. "I'll have to call security if you guys don't leave" He said.

"We leaving you don't have to keep breathing down our necks blood. And we'll pay for the wall to be fixed" K-Ci said leaving DeVante's room.

"I'll return in a hour to make sure you guys are ready" the bell boy said and went down the hall.

We all left the room to go pack our stuff and move to another hotel.

DeVante will be aight. He just has to go speak to her and Savannah has to be willing to hear him out. I tried but Monae has to come around on her own time. Sometimes space is what needed I thought.

A|N: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Enjoy it!