Emotions

Jade

I finally got a break to myself. Jacob was sound asleep and K-Ci was still at DeVante crib, probably still recording some tracks. It was 6 o'clock and I lit myself some candles, pour myself a glass of wine, and I'm currently sitting in a hot bubble bath.

H-Town - Emotions was playing on the radio. I softly sang along with Dino, it was like he was singing this song just for me, no lie.

Emotions make you cry sometimes
Emotions make you sad sometimes
Emotions make you glad sometimes
But most of all they make you fall in love

If that isn't the truth then I don't know what is. I sipped my wine and lowered a little more into the tub. Ever since I've found out about Cedric's new habit, I've started becoming distant and afraid. Afraid of what?

Afraid of what might happen. I love that man but I'm afraid. I want him to get help before it's too late. I don't wanna have to keep Jacob away from him. I definitely don't need my son around that bullshit either. It's crazy enough that I have to worry about him when he's on tour. I don't wanna have to worry about my man when he's home.

Just then I heard the house door close and I sighed. I just hope he's sober but then again I know Savannah don't play that shit. Then again I shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions. The bedroom door opened and then abruptly shut again.

"Jade" he called out.

"In here" I told him downing the rest of my wine.

He opened the bathroom door and then shut it. He bent down to my level and puckered his lips. I quickly pecked them and he made a face.

At least he's sober I thought.

I smiled at him. A genuine smile too.

"I missed you baby" he said. "I missed you too. How was it" I asked as he started stripping. "Long but we got three songs done. I was starving too" he said. I moved up in the tub so he could join me.

He wrapped his arms around me and I got comfortable in his arms. "I cooked your favorite" I told him. He kissed my neck and I blushed. "Baby I love you" he said. "I love you too Cedric" I told him honestly. "Things are gonna get better and one day imma put a ring on it" he said.

I turned around and kissed him. "I'm holding you too it. We need you baby, Jay and I want you to be around forever" I told him looking into his eyes. I turned around back into my position and closed my eyes. I listened to the radio as New Edition -
Can You Stand The Rain played.

Emotions are a hell of a thing I thought.

A|N: Short chapter I know. But comment and vote if you liked it. Comments let me know what you think about the chapter.