Apollo

Dalvin

"We finally made it to the big apple again y'all" I said excitedly.

The boys cheered happily as we made our way inside of the Apollo. We were greeted by a shawty that was all that and a bag of chips! She had the full package! Chloe who?

She led us to our room where we would be getting ready. We placed our stuff in there and started preparing outfits for the show tonight. About two hours later we were on the stage about to start rehearsal.

"I was thinking about us doing our new song tonight and see how the fans like it" DeVante said.

"That shit is bangin! They gonna love that shit" K-Ci said.

"I'm kinda excited to perform that song" JoJo said.

"Let's go rehearse y'all" DeVante said.

We all exited the dressing room and made our way on stage. We took our positions and finally got our microphones.

"Hit the music" DeVante called out.

The beat dropped and D started saying the intro. Then K-Ci started singing his lines. We got into the chorus and then JoJo started singing. After we finished that song we went to rehearse Stay. Rehearsal went on for about another 2 hours before the show started.

"Well y'all lets go out there and kill the show tonight" I said excitedly.

We said a quick prayer and then made it onto the stage. We took our positions and when the curtains went up, everything else went away.