Pick One

Dalvin

Chloe called me earlier in the day to meet up with her. Now I'm sitting here in her parents house on the couch in the living room. "What you called me over here for? Where ya little boy toy at" I asked her annoyed.

"Steven is at his class for the day" she said. "So why am I here" I asked. "Well I'm tired of lying to Steven about us! I love him okay Dalvin? But I can't mess around with you anymore" she said sounding frustrated.

"You tell me this all the damn time Chloe. You could of called me instead letting me come over here for this bullshit" I told her bluntly. "I'm serious this time Dalvin" she said mean mugging me. "The same way you were serious about it the time before. And the time before that" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Look Dalvin! I'm done with you okay?! I don't wanna have anything to do with you. You can't tell Steven about us either" she warned putting her finger in my face. I gently slapped her finger out of my face. I looked at her in the eye and laughed.

"Who's to say he doesn't know already" I asked when my laughter subsided. She scoffed at me and got up from the couch. "Because if he does I'm gonna kill you" she tried to threaten me. I got up from the couch and towered over her. "That's cute baby girl" I told her forcefully grabbing her chin.

"Dal - Dalv- Dalvin your hurting me" she stuttered. I loosened my grip on her a little bit. I made her look at me and her eyes were full of tears. "You don't need to be afraid" I told her and pecked her soft lips. "Can yo - you please lea - leave" she asked as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'll leave but you need to pick one. Me or your boy toy. I won't need to tell him either, because eventually he'll find out on his own" I told her. I pecked her lips one more time before dropping her chin. "And one more thing - you're not the only Chloe. Remember that" I told her before leaving the house.

I got into my car and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My momma ain't raise me this way, but I can't help who I've become I thought. I started my car and called one of my other fuck buddies - Aysia. "Hello" she answered seductively.

I smiled at her voice. "What you doing sexy" I asked pulling out of the driveway. "Just thinking about you daddy" she said and I smiled even harder at that. "Well go get sexy for daddy because I'm on my way" I told her. "Yes daddy" she said and I ended the call.

Chloe is gonna learn today I thought.

A|N: So what do y'all think about this chapter? What do y'all think about Dalvin's behavior though? That attitude - tuh! Comment and vote. Thanks for voting!