Studio Time

DeVante

I finally got the boys in the studio. Its about time to lay down some tracks. I have JoJo in the booth laying down his verse for Love U 4 Life. I shake my head as I see K-Ci in the corner doing that stuff.

"I told you to stop doing that shit K-Ci" I yelled. He wiped his nose "Shut the fuck up" he said quickly trying to clean up. I sighed and turned back to JoJo. "Just ignore him for now" Dalvin said. "Man he got a kid to be worrying about! Fuck all that other shit" I said annoyed. "His problem, not yours bruh" Dalvin said.

"From the top" I said turning the music back on. JoJo started his verse and it was flowing smoothly. When he finished I cut the music. "Aight we'll add some more stuff in there later. K-Ci get in the booth" I said.

K-Ci stumbled into the booth and put the headphones on. I shook my head again. "You remember the words" I asked. He nodded and I started the music.

Promises you made me

All the things you told me

You said you never leave me

(We'd be together for eternity)

(Now its all in the past)

Now I know our love will last

Lady I'll do all I can

Lady I'll be all I am

I'll give you all you had before

He was going real good and then stopped. I stopped the music "What happened? You was doing real good" I told him. "I need a break" he said taking the headphones out and leaving the booth. "Of course you do" I mumbled frustrated.

"Let's take ten and then start again" I told them. I looked at JoJo and sighed. "Don't give me that look" JoJo said. "He's your brother" I said and he shrugged. "I'm gonna go get a bite, y'all want something" Dalvin asked.

"Nah I'm straight" I said leaning back in my chair. "I'm right behind you" JoJo said following Dalvin upstairs. I rub my face and took a deep breath. I pressed play-back to hear everything so far.

I heard footsteps behind me and spun around in my chair. "Hi baby" Savannah said plopping onto my lap. "Wassup" I asked kissing her lips. "Just came to check on you. The music sounds great" she said smiling. "Thanks but this shit ain't easy" I told her. "Don't stress yourself out Donald" she said seriously.

I laughed "I love you" I told her honestly. "I love you too" she said. "How are things going on upstairs" I asked. "Baby Jay is driving me up a fucking wall! I love him but I can't anymore" she said. I chuckled and kissed her temple.

"Just a few more hours, I promise" I told her. "Hours?! DeVante, baby, I can't" she said now standing. I stood up and placed my hands on her waist. I kissed her passionately and she moaned in my mouth. "Get a room" I heard JoJo say.

"Well we had one" Savannah said blushing. "Just a few" I said squeezing her hand. "Only because I love y'all and kids" She said cutting her eyes at me. I laughed at her as she made her way back upstairs.

"Aight y'all, back to this track" I said back in a better mood.

A|N: Short chapter but I haven't updated in a long time. Sorry but the updates will come faster. Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading!!!