Girls Night 2

Jade

-Morning After-

There was laughter going around the living room before Monae popped the question "Anyone want something to drink" she asked.

The girls all mumbled a 'yes' and she started making her way to the kitchen. She was giggling as she pushed open the swing door to the kitchen - But something stopped her.

"If you value your life don't scream" the masked man with the gun pointed to her head said. She slowly nodded and started trembling in fear.

"Now slowly walk back out and pretend nothing is wrong" he told her. She slowly nodded again and did as told.

"Hey guys" she said with fear evidently in her voice.

"What happened to the drinks" I asked.

"She couldn't get them" the masked guy said and roughly shoved her to the rest of the girls. All the girls gasped and tried to hide behind one anther.

I noticed that Savannah kept looking down at her stomach && had both hands placed on it. "Did you just shit on yourself" I whispered to her.

She laughed a little and shook her head no. She cracked a little smile and my eyes grew wide. "Are you pregnant" I asked happily although we were currently in a fucked up situation. She nodded and I wanted to cheer but I couldn't.

"What y'all two bitches talking about over there" the masked gunman asked sending a bullet into the roof.

We all flinched and tried to huddle closer together. None of us answered so he sent another into the roof. Savannah screamed and he pointed the gun at her this time.

"Shut the fuck up before I shoot you! All I want is y'all money and y'all jewelry. Then I'll be out" he told them.

"We don't have any" Chole said.

"You wanna die tonight" he asked now aiming the gun at her.

"I'll show you" Savannah told him standing up. She led him upstairs and Monae ran to get the phone to call the cops.

"I'm going upstairs to help her" I told them.

"We'll be down here" Chole said while Monae talked to the cops.

I slowly made my way up the stairs and I could hear jewelry hitting each other and then hit the floor everytime I got closer.

The bedroom door was wide open and I can see Savannah being held at gunpoint while she put the jewelry and money in the bag. His back was turned to me and so I ran up on him.

I jumped on his back which startled Savannah because she jumped. The gunman started going around and around in circles while I tried to pry him to the floor. Savannah tried to help buy he wasn't budging.

"Stop before I shoot you both" he yelled but we didn't listen. Next I heard was a loud BAM! Savannah dropped to the floor and the gunman threw me against the wall. I started slowly blacking out.

Last thing I seen was the gunman run out of the room and he took the black bag with him. I heard screaming downstairs but by then I had officially blacked out.

A|N: Awww man! Bet y'all didn't see that one coming! But comment and let me know what y'all think! Next update coming next Wednesday - Promise this time