Hard To Tell

K-Ci

All I could do is cry. I wasn't there to protect her. I wasn't there to try to stop ol' dude. But I swear I'ma kill him if I ever see him! If she doesn't make it through this concussion, what am I suppose to tell Baby Jay?

What am I going to without her?! What is Baby Jay going to do without her?! What if she wakes up and doesn't remember any of us?! I cried even harder at the thought of that.

Mr.Smith and Mrs.Smith rushed into Jade's room and circled around her. "What happened to my baby" Mrs.Smith asked impatiently. Everyone that was currently in the room left to give us some privacy.

"From what we were told, a masked gunman broke into Savannahs and D house. He held them at gun point. One thing led to another and here we are now" I told them with tears streaming down my face again.

"Where is Baby Jay" Mr.Smith asked.

"He's with his godparents" I answered him.

"Did anyone file a police report yet" he asked.

I nodded my head to answer his question. "There wasn't much description though" I told him while walking over to the window.

I peeked through the window and the sky was gray. "Looks like it's supposed to rain" I said trying to ease my mind about the whole situation.

"Doesn't matter anyway because none of us are leaving" Mrs.Smith said.

"I heard Savannah is here too. Is she okay" Mr.Smith asked.

"Yeah DeVante came in here earlier to update us and check on Jade. She has a few broken stuff and the baby survived" I informed them.

"Baby" they said shockingly surprised in unison.

I laughed because I forgot they didn't know about her pregnancy yet. "Yes baby! They were planning to tell everyone after we got back from tour" I said.

"I gotta go congratulate her and check up on her later" Mrs.Smith said and her husband nodded.

I walked back over to Jade's bed and looked over. She looked so uncomfortable and I started getting sad all over again. I wanted Mr.Carter to come back in here and pray again! But I decided to silently pray myself.

"God, firstly I would like to thank you for everything that you have done for us. Thank you for bringing us through even our worst situations. Now I'm praying to ask you to spare Jade's life! I'm praying to ask you that she wakes up and everything is OK with her - even if she does have a few broken things. I can deal with that. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done wrong. But please don't take my Jade away from me or our son, God. All I can do now is keep my faith and have hope that you'll come through. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen." I sighed and looked back up at her.

For the first time in a long time, I ginuenly smiled because I know God has my back and my Jade is going to make it through this. And I'm going to be the first face she sees when she opens her eyes.

A|N: If anyone can tell me where to find pics of the other boys that would be amazing! Google only helps a little. I'll greatly appreciate it!