.three.

"So they did let you out

"So they did let you out." Ronnie said to me as I walked into the warehouse.

I dapped him up with a nod. "Couldn't keep me too long. What I miss?"

"Shit, what didn't you miss?" He laughed.

"Fuck you man."

"Van got clapped." PK said.

"Word? He was jawing?"

"You fuckin know. Kept telling him he talk too fuckin much someone was gon put a bullet in his ass."

"Technically they put it in his head." Ronnie said.

I shook my head, walking over to the table and proceeded to open the duffle bags.

"Onyx ass calling himself in charge while you was MIA. But that muhfucka can't even run a track race." Ronnie said.

"He been dick eating Dean and Hannibal too. Ass kissing bitch. But now that you back, that shit is over wit." PK stated.

"Dean supposed to be pulling up shortly. So we'll set that straight. Corners been good? Niggas staying on they side?"

"Copacetic as shit." PK said.

"Speak of the devil." Ronnie said in a hushed tone, causing me to look towards the door to remind Dean and Hannibal walking over.

"My number one guy, back home." Hannibal's thick Russian accent spoke as he saw me.

"Hani, let's not crowd him. You know he doesn't like that." Dean spoke with a smile, stopping Hannibal before he got too close to me.

She was always the nicer one. If there was any time I wanted to leave the game, she'd prolly be willing to listen. Not that, that was happening any time soon.

She was in fact, in charge. But Hannibal was her partner in crime and life.

"We need to talk mihijo." She said seriously, glancing at PK and Ronnie. "You guys can stay or go."

"Stay." The both said quickly.

"Good. Onyx needs to go." She cut straight to the point. Her heavy Cuban accent coming out.

PK laughed. "Saw that shit coming a mile away. I'll snipe his ass right now." He said confidently and I stuck my hand out, signaling him to chill out.

"What he do, can't off him without reason."

"He's bad for business. All that flash, all that talk. Running around with our money acting like he's king of the world. And don't get me started on the groveling. I don't need ass kissers. That's why I adore you so much mihijo, you independent. Hannibal and I are ready to move on, Onyx can't be trusted to carry this. It will be gone in seconds."