.ten.

I fucked with this being in charge shit

I fucked with this being in charge shit. I didn't touch shit, didn't do shit. All I had to do was make sure everyone else stayed in line,

I never saw myself in this position at first and I wasn't sure I could even handle it. But things had been going real smooth, and I was getting used to it.

"Shits l accounted for. Splitting the baby, at the cleaners and the laundromat for wash." PK reported with Ronnie.

"Ight, you know code if sum sideways."

"All day." Ronnie replied. "Bout that strip club, it's up."

"Word?"

"Yea, Duke wanna sell it out for his debt."

I shrugged. "Better for me. Another way to clean."

"Facts." Ronnie said. "You want me to let him know that deal is green?"

"Nah, I'll deliver it myself."

They nodded as we cut our back to the trucks.

"Man finally got his own ride." Ronnie said pointing to my new car.

"Know damn well I wasn't waiting for Marcus ass. Anybody ask tho, this shit was a gift."

PK laughed as he loaded duffels into his Cadillac.

"Yo Wassup witchu and Shawty from the beauty shop?"

Ronnie snapped his fingers and pointed at me. "I was gon ask the same shit."

"Who?"

"The owner. Bad thang with the fat ass."

I shook my head, unlocking my Mustang. "Ain't nun. She like a homie I guess."

"Yall not Fuckin?"

"Hell no." I screwed up my face at PK. "The fuck you get that?"

"Ion know, y'all got this weird ass energy. I wouldn't blame you if you was hitting it. Shit.....I would."

Ronnie shook his head. "I got my hands full with Chelle. Sybil is a fine one tho."

I pulled my car door open and shook my head.

"We beef too much for allat."

"It be the best kind of fucking when y'all really don't like each other tho." PK said causing me and Ronnie to suck our teeth at him.

"You toxic bro."

He laughed and shrugged.

"Whatever man, be safe squad."

I gave him a nod before sliding in the drivers seat. I sat for a second, making sure my guys pulled off.

Grabbing my phone I tapped the notifications on the IG post Sybil had posted for me.