.forty.four.

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

Pushing the door open to the family waiting area, Sire let his eyes cross over their faces as they looked up at him

Marcus and Sybil giving him a calming look, while Des, Sahmira and ChiChi still sat confused.

He let the door close behind him, not a moment passing before Sahmira sat up in her seat.

"Sire, explain this." She demanded softly.

He scoffed. "Hi, I'm fine, they didn't take all my blood out my body. My head not dizzy. Alexis is in a stable condition now. How are you doing Auntie...." he mumbled before taking a seat next to Sybil.

Des sat up. "Aye, we glad Alexis is good. Don't get sassy boy. We deserve answers and you got em." He said in an even tone, not wanting to cause any arguments to ensue.

Sire grabbed Sybil's hand and she returned by squeezing his in hers.

"I gotta go into detail or what, cuz I'm really....not trying to go back down that road." He paused. "Y'all know what she did to me."

Desmond sighed and sat back, running his hand over his face.

"Her or one of them women?" He asked without truly saying much.

"One of them." Sire responded.

Sahmira waved her hands. "I'm sorry, but I am not following."

Desmond shook his head and pointed to ChiChi. "You okay with her knowing that?"

"She already know information without explanation as to how. It don't really make a difference."

ChiChi wagged her finger. "If you not comfortable with it Sire, I can step out."

He shook his head. "It's good."

He squeezed Sybil's hand tightly and she reached her other hand out on top.

"Sire is 27.....Alexis is 20. They're only 7 years apart Des." Sahmira shot at him.

"And you know what Shannade was putting him through. You not seeing the full picture Mira."

She sat quietly and shook her head. "That's not right." She looked at Sire and pressed her hands together. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know until I was 11—"

"I ain't talking bout Alexis. I'm talking about Shannade and those women touching on you! Why couldn't you tell me!"

ChiChi felt a deep pain wash over her and she reached out to Marcus. She widened her eyes at him and he nodded reluctantly.

Sire shrugged and chewed his lip. "I ain't trust you."