.fifty.nine.

"Girl let me tell you

"Girl let me tell you. You snagged yourself a respectful ass man."

I laughed at Dionne as she sat in my chair.

"He was like "I got a girl, I'm good off the lappy." And usually when niggas say that, they be capping. So I was putting my moves. But he was like nope. Slid me $500 for trouble and I took my ass on. He ain't have to tell me twice."

I giggled as I trimmed her ends. Shaking my head to myself.

"I told him he could get one too. It's not like I would've been tripping or nothing, it's the strip club. But he's him."

"Girl he loves you. That is very apparent, cuz whoever he was with, they were all for the girls."

ChiChi looked over. "One of them niggas he was with was my man. What was he doing? Tall, light skin just like Cube. Big ass eyes. Braids."

"Oh him. He got himself a dance. But he wasn't touching my girl Cher. His hands was in his pockets like the whole time."

ChiChi smirked and sat back in her chair. "Cuz he know I'll tap that ass."

Everyone laughed at ChiChi.

"Ion know. Me and Ronnie not together but if we were I wouldn't let his ass near no strip club."

I looked at Chelle and shook my head. "Girl he was there and Sire said he was getting a double lappy."

Chelle rolled her eyes and huffed. "That's exactly why he ain't hitting this no more."

Keisha cut in. "Oooo you cut baby daddy off??"

"Yes cuz he thinks he can fuck any and everything and still come back to my bed. I get we not together but damn, don't go sticking your dick in everything with a pulse. I don't know where them bitches been."

Kira shook her head. "Too many soul ties."

Drea groaned. "Here she go."

"What!" Kira shouted.

"You always on that shit. You can fuck people and not be attached to them."

Kira rolled her eyes. "I never said you couldn't but let's be real. Women like to create attachments to men that aren't really there. That's why men be dealing with one night stands who think they're gonna get wifed up."

Dionne pointed and wagged her finger. "This sounds like anti feminism. Who side is you on?"

Kira laughed and shrugged. "I'm on the side of peace."

"Shit, men can be clingy too. Exhibit Ronnie. He always come back."

"But is he coming back cuz he clingy or is he coming back cuz he knows you gon let him in?" Kira questioned and Chelle got quiet before turning to me with a pout.