BONUS/SHORT .3.

"Alexi ima count to 3 and if you not at this dinner table—"

"I'm right here mommy! I'm right here!" The bouncing 7 year old ran into the kitchen, out of breath. Staring up at his mom he gave her a cheesy grin. Dark brown curls covering his head.

"Better had. Come when I call you."

"Yes ma'am." He nodded before going towards the table. Sybil stopping him when she placed her hand on his head.

"Wash your hands first." She told him. "And where's your sister?"

Walking into the kitchen, with his little girl over his shoulder, Sire smiled at Sybil. "I've got the lil nut right here."

"I am not a nut Daddy. I am super girl." She said seeetly with a giggle.

"Sure. And I'm Batman."

Stepping beside his wife, Sire leaned over and kissed her cheek. Leaving her in a blush and smile.

Walking to the table he say Egypt in her chair as she looked up at him.

"Why so serious?"

"That's the Joker stink."

"But you said you Batman Daddy."

"Oh so we in scene? Gotchu."

She giggled as Sybil walked into the kitchen. "Who am I?"

Sire turned and looked at her, biting his lip softly. "Cat woman."

Silas came back to the table and waved his hands. "I washed." He pointed to his mom. "Chicken nugget me."

She laughed and stepped around Sire. "Bossy."

Sire reached over and popped his head gently. "Quit playing."

"I was joking dad. You gon mess up my hair."

"Ima shave it off when you sleep." Sire joked, walking around the table to join Sybil on the other side.

Watching Silas reach for the plate of nuggets he would share with his sister, Sire cut his eyes at him before Silas yanked his hand back.

"That's what I thought."

"I forgot." He laughed, grabbing his dads hand and his sisters in the other as Sybil said grace. Finishing, both Sybil and Sire took their kids plates and filled them with nuggets, spinach and Mac and cheese.

"Mommy I don't want spinach." Silas whined.

"If you don't eat your vegetables, how you gonna be strong like ya father?"

Silas sighed. "Okay....you right. But ima be stronger than Dad."

Sire laughed. "When pigs fly out—"