.sixty.one.

June 27th
Aruba

June 27th Aruba

It was so beautiful here

It was so beautiful here. Warm, calming, quiet. The only thing we could really hear was the water clashing against the shore line.

We'd only arrived last night, but I already knew I could stay here forever.

Feeling a kiss on my cheek, I snapped out of my daydream and looked up at Sire.

"Eating without me?" He teased.

I smiled and laughed softly. "Your son was hungry." I pet the seat beside me and watched him as he took a seat.

"What's on the menu?"

"We got complimentary waffles, sausage, eggs and hasbrowns."

"Ooo I like free shit."

I giggled at him before picking up a sausage link between my fingers and taking a bite.

"Now, it's shit we can go do while we're here, but I lowkey planned to just be up under you the whole time." He smirked.

"Hmmm, as much as that sounds good. We should do stuff."

"A lot of it ion think you can do, on a safety tip. But some of the activities can be tweaked. There's a catamaran sailing with snorkeling, that you can do, if you comfortable with it. And there's UTV rides but they gon have to take it easy on that gas."

I smiled at him, cutting a piece of my waffle and shoving it into my mouth. These were some good ass waffles.

"The catamaran sounds really fun. As for the UTV, we can pass on that. All that jerking might make me throw up."

He gave me a face, chewing his eggs. "But you wanna snorkel."

"That's swimming! There's nothing wrong with swimming!"

"Mhm. Ima be right on yo ass making sure nothing happens to you."

I felt the baby kick and it made me drop my fork before giggling.