.sixty.two.

"Put that shit down

"Put that shit down." Sire wrapped his arms around Sybil as they laid in bed. She blushed with a small laugh and put her phone down.

"It's down."

"Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you." She blushed harder as his voice filled her ears, and she rested her hands on top of his. "Happy Birthday dear Symbols."

"Hate you." She laughed.

"Happy Birthday to you."

"You're a menace, but you're my menace. Thank you baby."

Turning her head, she pecked his lips softly before breaking out into a smile. "Don't bring that Symbol shit back."

Sire laughed again before placing another kiss against her lips.

"Those were the best times tho."

Sybil rolled over and sat up slowly, letting out a exhale and looking down at her boyfriend.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"This trip. The pampering. The gifts." She paused with a sly smirk. "The love making."

"Mmhm, just couldn't leave that out could you?"

She giggled and shook her head as he sat up. "How could I, the way I keep growing, I ain't gon get any for a while." She pouted.

"Horn Dog, you'll be alright. Now come on. Get up and get dressed."

"Why? What we doing?"

"Exploring. Don't question it."

Sybil rolled her eyes as Sire got out of the bed and walked around to her side.

"Come on weeble."

"Hey!" he helped her up gently, kissing her forehead and stepping back as she stretched.

"Ima weeble my foot up ya butt."

He laughed loudly, walking off to the bathroom.