.sixty.five.

It had been 2 weeks since I came home, and time had been flying faster than ever

It had been 2 weeks since I came home, and time had been flying faster than ever. I was nearing closer to my due date, and I was nervous to say the least.

Because of the accident, Sire and I had to cancel the Diaper Party. But everyone assured us that they would still be bringing plenty diapers, plus registry gifts.

ChiChi was still in the hospital, going through physical therapy and recovery. I tried to visit her as much as possible seeing that I could no longer drive. Due to my huge belly and a slight ptsd from the accident. But we managed to FaceTime each other almost every second.

"You look so pretty Sib. I wish I was there."

"Me too." I pouted to her.

"But Marcus is bringing my gifts for my godson, so it's okay."

I laughed softy, looking back at the mirror and fixing my hair.

"I'm so tired. He's been kicking a lot more this week. I called Dr. Moore and she said it was normal. She said he could come early, but she wasn't betting on it."

"Is early a bad thing?"

"Not necessarily. Technically my 9 month mark would be September 12th. But my due date isn't until like the 19th. So any time between that, is anybodies guess."

"A Virgo King."

"He better not have no nasty Virgo attitudes."

Hearing the door creek open, I turned around in confusion before a smile spread on my face seeing Loki walk into the room.

"Hi my handsome boy!"

He sat beside me and I rested my head on his head. Giving him a good head rub and some ear scratches.

"You should get another dog." ChiChi said softly.

"Girl I am about to push out a whole person. Another dog will have to wait, besides...Loki is enough cuteness for me." I paused and pulled my hand from his head. Looking in the mirror and pushing my chair back before standing.

"I hate this dress lowkey."

"You only hate it cuz your all tummy. You look beautiful."

I huffed softly and nodded. "You right. I'm cute."

She laughed with a roll of her eyes. I fixed my necklace and smiled at the camera. "Get some rest Chi, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Okay stink. Love you!"

"Love you too."

The call ended and I grabbed my phone off of my vanity. Slipping into my flats and leaving the bedroom.