.forty.three.

"Ion know if it's the dick or the happy relationship but bitch you look good!" Drea said

I giggled and shook my head as we sat at the table.

The shop had closed early, so we all went out for drinks and some food. We being Drea, ChiChi, Kira and myself.

"Yo, I wasn't gon say nothing but she thicker than a snicker." Kira stated.

ChiChi, sipped her drink before pointing at me.

"You not carrying a Sire Jr, is you?"

"No bitch." I waved her off.

She sucked her teeth. "Hoe just cuz you taking the pill don't mean God don't have other plans, I'm just checking."

I laughed and shook my head, piling up my fork so I could eat some more of my Alfredo.

"I'm not pregnant. I swear." I paused. "Sire just making me fat...that nigga can really cook y'all. Like I'm not even joking. And you know we don't really be going outside so he be making me dinner and then we just be cuddling watching movies. I need to buy a fuckin treadmill or something cuz I'm starting to feel like a cow." I confessed.

They all looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"Bitch." They said simultaneously.

"You look fucking good. Like I'm so serious. Ain't nothing wrong with a lil happy weight. You don't look nowhere near a cow. You're glowing." Drea said.

"Really?"

"Yes bitch." ChiChi said. "You look amazing. Ya ass look fatter. Shit, I'm sure Sire is over the moon for that."

I giggled. "He do love grabbing up the booty." I stuck my tongue out and tilted my head.

"Okay period. " Kira said with a laugh.

ChiChi waved. "Moving on to actual business. What we doing for your birthday. It's a month away."

I sighed. "I don't know, I wanted to take a trip but—"

"You want Sire to come and Zaddy is still on parole." Drea finished for me. I gave her a glare and she shrugged.

"Ass."

"I love you too."

"But yes! I would want him to be there. Not that he has to." I continued.

"To be honest, I don't think he would care much about not being there. I think he'd want you to have a good time, plus you gonna come home to him and just put the pussy on him anyway." ChiChi said, popping a French fry in her mouth.

"Maybe I wanted to put the pussy on him in Tulum dammit." I sassed.

"Can't have everything girl. At least not right now. When he supposed to be off anyway?"