BONUS/SHORT .5.

"I'm getting my tubes tied, can't fuck witchu and your super nuts no more

"I'm getting my tubes tied, can't fuck witchu and your super nuts no more." I grumbled, causing Sire to laugh as he sat back down on the couch beside me.

"Ima veto that."

I sucked my teeth. "Nigga Whatchu want!? A basketball team? I'm carrying number 4 right now, we not going for 5. Even numbers."

"Ight but what if you pop out twins on this one? Then it's gonna be uneven."

"Twins don't even run in neither of our families."

He gave me a dumb look md crossed his arms. "My auntie a twin. Shiloh and Sage are twins."

My face went flat and I shook my head. "Oh hell no, not happening."

"You don't know what God got planned."

"I know he planning for me to shut down production."

A silence grew between us and I chewed the inside of my cheek. Thoughts running in my head and making me uneasy.

"What's wrong?" I heard Sire question me.

Facing him I found his eyes solely on me, concern filling them.

I exhaled and shrugged. "I'm scared."

"Why?"

"What....what if I get depression again like I did with Eli? Ion wanna go through that again..."

He tilted his head and exhaled himself, moving closer to me and opening his arms for me to lean in.

"Ight...I get that. You got a right to be scared, I can't invalidate that." He paused. "But we got through it...we worked through it so we can again if that's the case. I gotcha back baby...that ain't gon change. So if you down, ima lift you up til you good. Swear."

I smiled to myself and nuzzled into him. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For not saying like "why you worried? You did this before." Some shit I feel like my momma would say."

"That's why you married me and not yo mama."

I giggled and he squeezed me in his arms. Leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"I ain't never gon step on ya feelings like that. What you feel is real and it's gotta be acknowledged."

"Love youuu."

"Love you too Big Sib."

"MOM!"

"Ah fuck." I mumbled making Sire laugh again.

Glancing over the couch, I watched as Egypt skipped into the living room.

"Yes my baby."