.forty.nine.

"What you doing?" Sire questioned Sybil

She giggled and continued to climb over Sire, straddling him and placing her hands on his chest.

"I missed you a lot."

"I missed you more."

"How much?"

"A lot."

She leaned down and pecked his lips softly.

"Prove it."

He smirked and kissed her again. "Think I can't?" Turning them over, Sybil went into a small giggle fit.

They kissed again, Sires hands trailing from her waist and down her legs. Before he could even begin to get her out of her panties, a blaring ringtone interrupted them.

"Wah!" Sybil whined, causing Sire to laugh.

"It's your phone." He kissed her thigh before sitting up and getting out of the bed, leaving Sybil to sit up.

"Where you going?"

"Answer your phone...." he stopped in the doorway and looked back to her. "Then join me in the shower." He sent a wink her way and she blushed.

She blushed before turning to reach for her phone. Seeing it was ChiChi she grumbled, sliding to answer.

"I was about to get some much needed secs. Whatchu want?"

ChiChi laughed into the phone before apologizing.

"I am so sorry chile. I know you're in make up mode, but because you was being dead to the world I was handling the things with the shop and the contractor just called me and said we can re-open on Monday."

Sybil beamed and squealed into the phone. "Yay!"

"Exactly. But that's all I had to say, ima let you go to pound town."

"Shut up!" Sybil laughed.

"Zew it, Zew it, Zew it."

"Good bye!"

"Bye Stink!"

The call ended and Sybil pulled the phone from her ear. Checking for any notifications she may have missed while she was asleep.

There was a missed call from her mother, some scam likely calls and a missed call from unknown number. All of which didn't need her attention right now.

She could call her mom later. And those other numbers were random.

Tossing her phone back into the bed she climbed out quickly and skipped to the bathroom, hearing the water already running and feeling the steam coming out.