.fifty.seven.

"You made this appointment early as shit girl

"You made this appointment early as shit girl."

"I'm impatient!" Sybil whined as we walked into her doctors building. It was like 9am on the dot and we were here for Sybil's 3 month check up. Even though she was about a week past that mark.

Stepping into the elevator, she stood in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her. Resting my hands over her stomach. She hadn't begun showing much yet but it was still early. I figured in the next month or two, that would change.

"We gon see our little plum." She cooed.

"What?"

She giggled. "They say that at 3 to 4 months babies are about the size of a plum."

I rolled my eyes playfully and rested my head on top of hers.

"Small ass baby."

She giggled and the elevator stopped at our floor. I grabbed her hand in mine as we stepped off. Walking into the doctors office.

The woman behind the desk smiled cheerfully.

"Good morning."

Sybil smiled back. "Good morning. I have an appointment with Dr. Moore. Chambers."

The woman nodded and looked to her computer screen as Sybil swung out interlocked hands back and forth.

"Okay, your checked in. You guys can have a seat in the waiting area. You'll be called in shortly."

"Okay. Thank you." Sybil sad before turning back to me and pulling me behind her.

We took a seat on the cushioned bench and Sybil laid against my shoulder.

"You going into the parlor later today?"

"Yea prolly around 2." I told her. She nodded.

"Okay, when you get off?"

"I think I only had like 2 appointments today, both 3 hour slots. So I should be home by 9 the latest."

"Mmkay, I might order some take out, I really want Chinese. Let me know what you want."

"Bet."

I looked around the room, seeing other woman waiting as well. Stomachs way bigger than Sybil's.

I won't lie, pregnancy was some wild shit. Carrying a another person? That's something no man would ever be able to understand which is why I planned to make this as easy going for Sybil as possible. I didn't want her stressed out, over working nothing.

I was getting her whatever she wanted, when she wanted it.

I looked over at her, watching her poke her stomach gently.