.forty.two.

SEXUAL CONTENT

Laying in the bed, her wrists cuffed to the headboard, Sybil waited nervously

But also ready. She had been waiting all day for her and Sire to be alone again, her mind running rampant with thoughts of what might happen tonight.

Sire wasted no time after everyone left; getting Sybil upstairs and in the bedroom to himself.

A blindfold over her eyes, she just continued to take steady breaths not knowing what was going to happen. It felt more like her birthday.

The bed dipped and she twisted her wrists in the cuffs nervously.

"It is....my birthday. And this is all I wanted." Sire spoke softly into the quiet room as he knelt between Sybil's legs.

Running his hands up her legs, starting from her ankles to her thighs.

"You been a gift to me, you know dat?"

Digging his thumbs into her thigh, he massaged her body. Biting his lip as he eyes her over completely.

"I could stare at you all day....you so perfect."

Moving his hand further up, his thumbs dipped into the crease of her hip.

Sybil squirmed, as she often did anytime he got closer to her pussy.

Leaning down, Sire pressed his lips against her inner thigh. Pulling his hands from her thighs and grabbing her ankles instead, lifting them over his shoulders.

"Since you can't move really....I wanna see how many orgasms I can get out of you tonight. Different ways of course. And you gotta help me keep count."

Kissing her ankle, Sire reached for the vibrator beside Sybil. Not that she knew it was there.

Before even cutting that on, he wanted to focus on skin to skin. Running his left hand down the middle of her stomach until it rested flat over her center.

Dropping his thumb down, he ran it between the folds of her lips, listening to her breathing hitch as he did so.

"You already wet for me huh...."

Swiping side to side he gathered her wetness on the pad of his thumb before dragging it back up to her clit. Rubbing in small circles and watching her chest rise deeply.

"Baby?"

Sybil swallowed the lump in her throat and exhaled.

"Yes?"

Sire laughed. "Making sure you keeping up."

Feeling the steady pace of Sire's thumb, Sybil wedged her bottom lip between her teeth. Her body grew hotter and she exhaled through her nostrils.