.thirty.

30 ALREADY??? See how time fly.

"Sybil

"Sybil......Sib? SYBIL!"

Snapping back to reality, I looked around my office until my eyes landed on ChiChi.

"Huh?"

"You ain't hear shit I said, did you?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"What's wrong witchu? I ain't seen you since Lexi's dinner. And you don't call in sick that often."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and reached over my desk to grab ChiChi's hand.

"I awoke a sleeping demon."

"Bitch what?"

"I did. Chivaugn.....you told me to take off them damn panties and I wanted to...but bitch....I wasn't prepared for none of it."

She leaned in and grabbed my hand back.

"Tell me more."

"We got back to his apartment, and he was like "strip" immediately. He started counting down and shit, I was scared, so bitch I stripped."

"As you should." She coached.

"Then he bent me over his knee and spanked the shit outta me."

Her eyes widened. "No he didn't."

"Yes he did."

She smirked. "That shit had you leaking ain't it tho? I love being spanked....you think Marcus would spank me?"

I tilted my head. "Bitch you're not fuckin Marcus."

Her eyes darted to the side and I snatched my hand away.

"Bitch!"

"You didn't come to work!"

"You could text me! What the hell? Was it good?"

"Girl we talking bout you right now, we'll get to me later. What happened with the spanking?"

I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my chair.

"He was hitting my ass cheeks so hard, I'm sure there's a hand print. But I did...love that shit. And then....he fuckin had this bag. A vibrating dildo in the bag bitch, with clit stimulation. And he grabbed my crystal plug."

"Oh so you DIED died?" She held her chest.

"I am currently still dead right now." I told her, leaning on my arm. "I can't even explain to you how hot the shit he was saying to me was. I don't think I ever said "yes daddy" so much. And meant it."