.twelve.

"Pick up the fuckin phone!"

I stood in the parking garage annoyed, waiting for him to answer.

"Yo, why the fuck you calling me so early for?" Sire's angry raspy voice filled my ears.

"My car won't start! Come help."

"I look like a mechanic Esteri?"

"Don't be using my middle name Sekhani!"

I heard him groan, and shuffling on his end of the line. I assumed and hoped he was getting out of bed.

"Fuck you want me to do?" He asked.

"You a man. You know car shit."

"A woman who don't know her own car shit ain't cute. You know that?"

"Wah wah wah, is you gone come help me or not Sire?"

"Gimmie 5 minutes witcho brat ass." He hung up on me and I sucked my teeth. He so rude in the morning.

I mean he was rude all the time but in the morning? Different kind of rude.

After waiting more than my promised 5 minutes, I finally saw Sire get off the Elevator onto the parking garage.

"That wasn't no damn five minutes."

"Shut the fuck up. Get in, pop ya good and turn it over when I say to."

I huffed before walking back to the drivers side and getting in. Popping the hood, I lost sight of Sire but I could hear him grumbling to himself.

"Turn it." I heard him say, and I leaned forward, turning the key.

"Foot on the brake."

"My foot is on the brake bitch."

I watched him lean from under the hood and glare at me.

"Sorry."

"No you not. That's why ya shit broke." He spoke in a "that's what you get" tone and I frowned.

"Cut it." He yelled and I let the key go. The car stopped jetting and I sighed.

Sire walked around to my side and leaned against the back passenger door.

"Yo gasket cracked."

"How?"

"Muhfucka I don't know. I wasn't there when it happened."

I got out the car and stepped in front of him.

"Can you fix it?"

He laughed. "I'm not a mechanic. You need to get this shit towed to a shop."