.fifty.one.

"Think I won't slap you cuz you pregnant?" Sybil challenged as she locked up the shop early

Why Heather was here bothering her, she had no idea. But she was itching for a backhand and Sybil was no opposed to giving it to her.

"You so hostile like damn....you think Ima take Sire from you or something?"

I scoffed, finding that statement more than hilarious.

"I could stand him in front of you for a fair shot and he still wouldn't choose you."

Sybil finished locking the doors before looking over at Heather.

"Doesn't seem that way. Ever since he got rid of Prince, he's been telling Ronnie to check in on me. Coming to see me himself too. And sending a little money my way. Ion know why he would be doing that unless....." she smirked. "I guess you'll go get the answer to that. Won't you?"

She sauntered off around Sybil, satisfied with the drama she knew she stirred up. Sire wasn't giving her any money, and he had only met up with her that one time. But the look on Sybil's face was amusing.

Heather pondered changing her ways while she hid out from Prince. But at the end of the day, all that shit happened to her because she was too nice and she let people walk over her. That was over with.

Now all she wanted to do was be a bitch for the hell of it. If they didn't like her already, she might as well give them a reason and even though she made that fake apology to Sybil a while back, she still held an animosity to her and figured she'd pay her a visit.

That bitch came out of nowhere and stole what was supposed to be hers. Heather loved Sire just as much. If not more. And Sybil had only been around what? 9 months? Heather knew Sire for years. If she couldn't have him, she was gonna put on her petty cap and make sure that little happy home they had didn't last long.

And seeing Sire lose the one woman he actually gave two shits about? That was just music to her ears.

Walking through the front door, Sybil couldn't mask the annoyance she felt after Heather popped up on her at the beauty bar.

She knew that girl wasn't gone. She just knew. And she knew Sire had a soft spot for her, ever since he killed PK. Sybil knew Sire had certain principles and rules he expected his people to follow, but a small part of Sybil couldn't help but agree with Sire when he thought she would tell him it wasn't his business.

It wasn't!

But Sybil also knew what it felt like to hide out from a man who wanted to hurt her and she wouldn't wish it on anyone. Not even stupid ass Heather.

But now? Now the shit had gone too far.

"Baby, you hom— why ya face screwed up?"