.five.

TW:: ABUSE/SEXUAL ASSAULT

"This is my son Sire." Shannade introduced the woman.

"Aw he's a handsome boy. How old is he?"

"He's 6."

"Bit younger than my usual."

The women carried on conversation as Sire tuned them out. He stared at the bunny rabbits painted on the wall and counted them to himself. His traveling eyes led him to a chest of toys and he got excited. Tugging his mothers arm, she stopped her conversation in annoyance.

"What?" She said coldly.

Sire swallowed the lump in his throat. "May I play?"

"They're not my toys Sire, you need to ask Miss Melinda."

He peered up at the woman, swallowing nervously again.

"Miss Melinda....may I play with your toys?"

"Aw of course you can baby...as long as you promise that I can play with you too."

Unaware of her hidden meaning, Sire eagerly nodded before running across the room to the toy chest.

"How much again?"

"3."

The women carried on their conversation.

"If he screams or anything, just slap him, he'll shut up. He's afraid of the dark too."

"When you coming back to get him?"

"Whenever you're done with him."

Shannade left the room without so much as a goodbye to her son.

Leaving Melinda with the young boy.

She watched the young boy as he clicked Lego pieces together one by one. Biting her lip and twirling her necklace around her finger.

She shit the door behind her and locked it. Sauntering her way over to Sire.

"What are you building baby?"