EPILOGUE

The reception went on through the night

The reception went on through the night. Everyone danced, ate and drank.

Sybil and Sire currently in their own worlds at the head table over looking everyone else on the floor. Sitting in his lap, Sybil smiled and looked down at her husband. Blushing at the words in her head.

He's my husband.

"I gotta tell you something." She gushed. Sire put down his drink and looked up at his wife with curiosity.

"Is it about that Target fight when I was locked up, cuz I been knew."

Sybil's mouth fell gasp and she stuttered out a laugh. "Oh my God! No!" She tossed her head back and laughed louder before looking back at him. "How do you know about that!"

"I saw the shit on Facebook when I came home. Wasn't no names but I know that ass anywhere." He smirked.

"That's embarrassing." She giggled.

"You was 2 piecing the shit outta her. That's when I knew you was the one, no cap."

She blushed and shook her head. "I hate that you didn't tell me you knew."

"You'll be ight." He smiled widely, his hand resting on her bottom he pat it twice. "Whatchu gotta tell me forreal?"

She bit her lip and smiled. "I'm pregnant."

Sire tilted his head, completely taken by surprise. "You deadass."

"Mhm. I'm 4 weeks."

His eyes glistened with excitement before he asked for confirmation one more time.

"Nah forreal forreal?"

"Yes." She giggled. You haven't wondered why I been passing on the champagne?"

"I thought you just wasn't tryna get drunk."

"It's my wedding day....you know I wanna be drunk."

He wrapped his other arm around her, letting his hand rest on her stomach.

"Shit yo! I thought you were on the pill again."

"I was. It dropped the ball."

He smirked and shook his head. "I ain't even mad at it. I'm finna get my babygirl."

Sybil gushed and leaned down to Sire's face. "I want it to be a girl too."

"I'm calling it. Already is." He paused. "Gimmie a kiss."

Sybil smiled before puckering her lips and planting them against Sire's. A few pecks turned into a tongue wrestle and Sybil couldn't stop herself from giggling. Pulling away from him, she rested her hand on his chest.